Chapter 4

Annabeth's POV

"All the furniture is there, you just need to unpack." Argus explained.

Argus was odd eyed, one eye blue and one eye green. He was the only one that was chosen by Hera, and was practically her son. He didn't talk much, but he was probably as awkward as us.

Percy was wearing a pair of cargo shorts and a blue tank top that said "water you looking at" in bold capitals. His hair seemed scruffier than yesterday, which was possible. He glanced at me, our eyes meeting for a millisecond before I turned my head, turning my eyes at Grover.

He seemed as awkward as me, sitting between us. He had his panpipes around his neck, and was wearing long jeans and a orange T-shirt despite the heat.

We stopped in front of a apartment, not old, but not exactly new.

Just a normal apartment.

"Bye Argus. See you a month later."

He nodded at me and drove off. We stood in front of the apartment, and I took a deep breath.

"Well. Let's go in."

~

"Which floor is it?"

"7th. Why?"

"I'll go by the stairs."

I frowned. "Wh-"

Grover put a hand on my shoulder and shook his head. I crossed my arms and watched him run up the stairs.

"He's claustrophobic." Grover explained after he had probably gone up high enough for him not to hear.

"Well he could of just told me." I said, getting on the elevator.

"Who likes talking about their fears? And Percy is a little more touchy than other people."

"How are you two friends?"

"He's a really nice guy, when you get to know him."

I shook my head. "He's a dork. An annoying dork."

The elevator dinged open. I flinched in suprise to see that Perseus was already there.

He raised an eyebrow. I opened the door to the apartment, a little flustered.

It wasn't as bad as I expected.

It was large enough for the three of us, I could see a room and a living room already from the front door.

"It's better than I expected it to be."

"Yeah. The interior isn't too bad." I said, looking around.

The walls were blue, and there were vanilla colored curtains, which looked nice but thinking about them getting dirty made me cringe. The sofas were made of dark brown leather, and the TV was just enough for watching movies time to time. I opened the door to the bathroom.

"Only one bathroom?"

"It's an apartment Wise Girl. Better get used to it soon!" Percy called, going into one room.

"Wise Girl?"

"I decided to call him Seaweed Brain."

"Pet names? Luke would be jealous."

"No. If he's going to call me names, then I am too. And why does Luke pop up here?"

"I don't know..." he avoided my eyes, stifling a laugh.

"Oh shut up." I muttered. "Its painstaking to stay with you two." I went into where Percy had gone in.

"There are three rooms. We can take one each."