DAY THREE

D A Y T H R E E : T O U R I S T S
Third Person,
Zayn Malik & Whole & Harry Styles

(( note: possibly one of the longest chapters of the book, if you'd like, i can make bullet points of the most important scenes that occur t's a thirty minute read if you've got time to spare ))

Zayn did not sleep this whole flight, so he knows I'll be exhausted once they hit the ground. Harry has been snuggling against Zayn this whole time and he didn't mind.

For some silly reason, even though Zayn doesn't know a lot about Harry, he can almost feel that Harry is dealing with a few things in his life, he could have nobody to talk to. It's sort of that overly cheery, yet dependable vibe that gives it away.

He considers on finding the right time of day through the trip to get to know him. Zayn has a heart although it seems indiscernible with his background of picking up strangers to help do a drug deal. But Harry needs some guidance.

The lights flicker on and there's a small beeping indication to introduce the speech through the intercom. The flyers announce that their plane will be landing shortly.

Zayn pokes Harry's face numerous times aiming to wake the sleepy boy and all he does is shift in his sleep. Looking over to the other guys, he sees that Niall is asleep as well. Zayn elbows his hip, "Hey Irish lad, were almost here."

Harry's head is now propping against the window instead of Zayn's shoulder as he gets ready to evacuate the plane in their landing to Los Angeles. "So, confirm with me. We're going to LA then driving to SD?" Liam asks and Zayn nods in confirmation.

"Guys get up." Zayn addresses as he turns to all of them, feeling them landing, though he can't be too sure since it's dark out, but seconds on seconds, there are flickers of light appearing below the horizon.

As soon as the luminous city lights attract the guys eyes, they're all leaning over to the window, admiring how bright they shine. They're almost here. It's sort of a big deal because they've come from small lives in another country, to a whole other country they've never been to before.

Everyone leaves the plane in a single file line, some thanking the flight attendants. As soon as they're out the plane's runway, that's when every passenger scatters out and either gets going with their trip or embracing loved ones.

"I could just hug you right now!" Niall cheers, running over to Zayn and putting, well attempting to put an arm around him. Boy kinda hasn't hit his growth spirt yet, "I had to tell my parents it was a school event that I've been keeping away from them for months!"

"Right. It's incredible. Do you know how many street artists are here? So many people devote their lives to beautiful graffiti despite them being caught and fined for it." Louis says in awe as his heart warms if he gets to see some of the popular brick wall canvases.

Zayn adds in, considering he's got some experience on this topic, "You like art? So do I. We could do some research and pass by a few areas with some well known art."

"Look at you two. Zayn favors Louis so much." Liam says, also mentioning the few times where Zayn has complimented or appreciate Louis' words and actions.

The five acquaintances walk out of the airport, getting a whiff of the California air during four in the morning. The breeze is so foreign to them, or so they convince themselves.