HICCUP FIVE

F I V E  : S C A N D A L O U S
Third Person
Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles
Twenty eight days since the start.

Waking up happily with no schedule, Harry has firm arms securing his torso and fluffy hair pressing against his back. Turning over he sees his boyfriend cradling the two as he's in a silly fetal position. Sometimes he thinks he should be the big spoon, but he always prefers the latter.

"Woah! Zayn, it's almost afternoon. How did we sleep in so late?" Harry's palm substitute as a face towel as he's rubbing the morning feeing off, "Get up!"

The boyfriend remains clutching onto his sheets, only whimpering when he feels Harry release away from his grip, "H, come snuggle."

Harry growls, urgent to get the both of them ready for the nice Saturday filled with plans, "Don't you have like a business lunch today?" When he notices that Zayn doesn't wake up, he crawls over to him, legs on either side.

Remember that Louis is fond of this, Harry presumes that anybody would enjoy a taste of friction to cause a little arousal. "What are you doing, Harry?" Zayn comments a little flustered, though still pulling the covers over his head.

Harry doesn't hesitate to pull the covers down and snuggle his face into his boyfriend's neck, leaving open mouth kisses. Even his boyfriend is shocked at the gesture due to Harry never taking initiative.

The more time Harry spend with his enthusiast, the more confident he acts, in everything in general. From numerous flirty jokes, and the way to really rile up someone, in a good way.

And that's what Harry plans on doing.
But not all the way obviously.
Literally just a bit of riling up, a tease per say.

Harry continues his little nips and kisses along Zayn's skin wherever he hears a little pleasurable sound that he's rewarded with whenever he does something right. His hips start to grind down on his lover's groin, releasing a content sigh.

The young rookie rakes his hands down Zayn's chest and stares at him with hooded eyes. The second Zayn thinks he's about to be praised by his boyfriend, since his hand keeps trailing lower and lower, Harry pulls away.

"That wake you up? Let's go! Good morning, daddy!" Harry chimes, crawling off the bed enough for Zayn to watch his bum rock back and forth as each knee moves further off the bed.

"Haz! What? Ugh, why'd you do that? It's okay baby, because I still ─ never mind. Uh." Zayn drifts off, sitting up on the bed and rubbing the sleep out his eyes, "You know, even before this, I wanted to tell you something. But I want it planned and all fancy and perfect for you."

Harry only chuckles, prancing off into their walk in closet for a new, pretty feeling. Something out of the ordinary, eye catching for Zayn, and maybe Louis.

"Why are you dressed so prettily? I mean you're always gorgeous. But that's a little out of your comfort zone, don't you think?" Harry listens to his boyfriend as he admires himself through the body mirror.

"Oh. I just felt like wearing something like this. Is it okay?" Harry presses his palms to his outfit, soothing it from any wrinkles, though there were never any to begin with.

Zayn presses his boy against his boyfriend's as his arms wrap around his waist, "Perfect as ever. Just hope you don't catch to many eyes."