DAY EIGHT

D A Y E I G H T : U N W I N D
Third Person - Whole, Harry Styles

Today is the last day before the stress, the scheme they've been anticipating to overcome. The drug deal. Today is their last day of freedom before they either get executed or labeled drug dealers if they do the deed properly.

"Hot springs here we come!" Niall shouts as he scurries off the RV first, his towel dragging the floor as his flip flops make silly noise. "Niall! You can't get in until we pay the fee!" Liam shouts trying to chase after Niall.

Harry skips over to Zayn's backpack ready to help carry his items since Zayn's in the front seat putting the parking brakes. "Are we alone?" Zayn asks as he walks through the thin hall to Harry.

"Yeah, I think so." Harry giggles and drapes his arms over his boyfriend's shoulders. Without a doubt, Harry leans in on his tip toes, reaching up to fulfill s kiss he's been craving.

Zayn snakes his hand around the younger boy's waist as he only pulls him closer, fingertips trailing up and under the shirt, rubbing comforting circles with the pad of his thumb.

He gains some eagerness, trying to sip his tongue into his boyfriends mouth only for his bottom lip to be bitten. "What the hell, Harry!"

"Wait, sorry! Are you mad! Oh my I'm so─" Zayn shushes him by pulling him closer and kissing him again, a rough grip onto Harry's arse, finally making him part his lips and maintaining some flaw action between the two, but Harry's getting the hang of it.

Just before they could go any further, someone scoffs, making a puking sound in the background, "Disgusting." Louis shoves the two just before he exits through the door.

"You said we were alone." Zayn chuckles and rests his head against Harry's. "I thought! I said I thought. And I'm sorry for biting your lip." Harry sighs, knowing he has no experience what so ever. "It's okay. Well work on it. I wasn't yelling you know? Just wanted to joke with you and see if you'd slap me or prove me wrong."

Hand in hand, the two walk out, realizing that he still has to pay for the parking fee then hike a little to claim a spot in the hot springs.

"Why are those two late?" Liam asks as he stands in line, already getting closer to the booth to pay for an entrance. Louis puts a hand on his stomach, his head tilting back, "Fucking. And I witness it."

"No we weren't!" Harry covers his ears and goes over to Louis, thumping his forehead. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! It's weird!"

Niall rubs his face dramatically, groaning loudly to make it obvious, "Zayn can you please just pay! So we can relax! And you two, hush! This is a place for steam, serenity! Not angry steam!"

Harry goes over to Niall and gladly shakes his hand, always the one to forgive easily and accept the reality of things. And right now, they should all get along before their possible last days together tomorrow.

All five of the guys, different from the first day they've got into this ruckus. But here they are now on their last day of enjoyment, together.

Step by step they surpass the entrance and follow a path. One that surrounds them with colossal trees, vivid flowers, and the sun shining above them between the gallows of tall trees.

Steam designates them to a pool of heat. Rocks surrounding the hot water below the land. All natural therapeutic remedy.

Niall, of course, is the first to jump right in, only in seconds he screams in discontent because of the burn. "Niall it takes some time to get use to." Harry says with a hand in Zayn's as he slowly lets his legs slip beneath the water easily. "See, not too painful if you take it slow."