HICCUP SEVEN

S E V E N : C O N V I N C E D
First Person - Harry Styles
32 days since the start.

"You have to come. We need to convince my parents not to take me to military school Harry!" Niall whines though the one thing that keeps us apart, a screen through the web camera.

I haven't been able to show my face anytime the guys form an outing because I'm afraid to confront Zayn. We've never discussed anything besides the day where he told me to leave, and I did.

"Baby, Louis is here!" My mothers voice rings from the other side of my door. I flicked my eyes towards Niall on my laptop as he chirps, "Yes! Lou will totally convince you to go over. We have to talk, H!"

"Hush, Niall. Hold on. Let me get Louis." I leave Niall unattended as I skip towards the main room of the house where Louis and mum are bonding with a cup of tea and oddly some popcorn.

Louis looks up, probably from the sounds of my pattering feet against the wood, "Sorry Anne. Gotta talk to Harry. We should go out for dinner sometime!"

I scoff and making my crave for attention even more obvious, "Stop flirting with my mum!"

Mum only chuckles and shoos the, 'love birds' off to our room as she claims to find a nice date for Louis and her to bond.

"Hey, baby. So, Niall and Liam are telling me you've gotta come." I already roll my eyes at the pleading comment before he could even finish explaining, "Yeah. Niall. Liam. You. But not Zayn. I can't go."

"It's fine. Stay in my room. I'll comfort you. In more ways than one. You know I have a lock on my door knob. What do you say?" Louis takes my hand in his and swings them, "If you aren't comfortable, just go in there. I'm sure Zayn won't say anything. He's never been one to force something from you. So just calm down and situate yourself in my room."

"Ugh. Only for Niall because we need to talk, and for Liam because he likes company. And I do want to see how you've decorated your room in the last few weeks." I give in, grabbing a beanie and sunglasses to cover my appearance.

Louis puts his palms to my cheek and slips off the sunglasses, "I like your eyes. Can't see them when the tint covers it, can I?"

"You talk to me like you like me. Thought we were only on a teacher and student basis." I snarl, jokingly but I know it's true because I'm sure he's not that fond, maybe we're closer than before but I don't think he's so comfortable calling me a friend still.

"About that, we should really talk about it. I've been wanting to and something came up and I'm ready to let you know." Louis says, before I can speak, he presses a kiss to my lips quickly and doesn't allow me to clarify anything.

Maybe he's finally going to tell me why he hates me. Or maybe he doesn't anymore, that's why I get pampered with kisses and hugs and goodnight message every now and then. It could be that with us spending time and the way we pleasure each other made him realize we can actually be civil.

In the car ride, Louis and I don't let go of each other's hands, we listen to sappy love songs, making me cringe at the thought of some people being so in love, unlike me because I can't relate to any of these lyrics.

Incould of never been in love.

"Okay. Zayn's car isn't here yet. You can talk to Niall for now. Then once he gets here, we could have an excuse that you're tired or talking to your mum in my room. Yeah?" I agree and accept Louis' plans for when my ex boyfriend shows up.

I consider walking hand in hand with Louis but relish on the fact that that nobody knows the other relationship we have with each other besides the hate, so that's thrown out the window.