HICCUP EIGHT

E I G H T : H A S T Y
Third Person - Whole
Forty days since the start.

In the afternoon of the day, Harry insists that Louis assists him for one of his photography projects. Louis can't decline, so he announces that his arrival should be a little later than afternoon.

Gladly, this time they don't have to worry about the other guys considering they're out going bowling, and Harry already mentioned to them that they had a project going on.

"I hope you don't mind, but... It's kinda a nude shot." Harry mumbles the final part, which Louis doesn't quite catch. "Babe, a what? You want me to just pose in like a shirt, or you've got something fancy for me?"

Harry chuckles, his voice under breath, hiding his embarrassment if Louis declines, "Nude?" That shuts up Louis immediately, "Naked! But, I mean I'm fine but, your teacher is gonna see and what the hell. Is that even appropriate?"

"Just your nice little bum while you're looking out the window. Is that fine? And it's nothing inappropriate. I even want some shots of your chest, cos' I love your collarbones." Harry swipes his finger along Louis cleavage, and presses a dainty kiss to his neck.

"Mhm, okay. You get to help me on something else too then, while we're at it. Yeah? Deal?" Louis brings his hands down Harry's sides and rest them around his waist, waiting for an answer.

"I think I know what it is, and I won't oppose. I'm ready for that. But for now, picture time!" Harry saunters over to his camera, positioning it on the tripod that Louis prepared for him before Harry came over.

"You're so pretty, now I get to capture it." Harry makes sure his camera captures everything, and thankfully Louis does a good job with the aligning and all that professional stuff.

Harry goes over to Louis and helps him undress his shirt by tugging it over his head with him then trailing his palms and fingertips down Louis' chest, being direct and getting straight to the button.

Louis shimmies out of his tight jeans, jokingly, meanwhile Harry only averts his eyes towards what's in Louis' underpants and the way his bum shakes back and forth.

"I'm quite excited for after this." Harry murmurs, what he didn't expect was for Louis to listen, but instead, Louis presses his lips against Harry's, pulling the smaller boy close to the point where his bare chest touches the photographer's clothed one, which won't last long.

Harry requests different poses for Louis. Some near the window like he asked, some close ups visuals of just his collar bones or his facial hair, some of his blue eyes all vivid and personal. "You're so beautiful, Louis."

What was suppose to only be a favor for favor becomes something that goes down all the way. Louis being flushed with compliments from Harry, and Harry seeing Louis nearly nude. They're both certain this is just the beginning.

Louis cups Harry's face, being the first to initiate something they both knew would of happened sooner or later. With them devouring, it electrifies different emotions and sense of arousal. Harry becomes more fond of Louis, draping his arms over him and parting his lips to give an ichorous kiss to his boyfriend.

"We going to do this?" Louis asks whilst heaving trying to collect his breathing ability. Harry hoists himself around Louis waist, "You're nearly naked. Might as well!"