DAY NINE

D A Y N I N E : D I S A S T E R
Third Person - Zayn Malik, Whole

(( warning note: ive never been apart of a drug deal man so excuse me if i make some shit, talk some nonsense. & the dealer is actually nice, not death threatening. oh, im terrible at action scenes so expect that. ))

"So, in another country in just less than ten days. Interesting." Louis murmurs the second they pass the border examination. Gladly they showed their passports and came out as their hoax family for the scam.

The RV follows a dry, desert like plain for the next couple of minutes by tens. Mentally, Zayn comes up with a scheme to meet his partner in the deal. Mostly, it'll go right but this is his first drug deal after all, with a couple of strangers. So, good. Right...

And this whole trip, seems all for nothing.

"What do you mean it's not working out anymore? I came here in less than ten damn days! That was our deal!" Zayn speaks sternly in full defiance to gain attention from his client, whose at a higher rank than he is.

"Nope. Not feeling it anymore. But thanks! Glad you made a whole family and all for this. Don't feel like a bastard now do you?" Zayn rolls his eyes at the insult, it's not even logical, considering he doesn't even know his original parents, so who says he was born like that?

Zayn chuckles to himself, a bright bulb flickering above his head in imagination, "You're right. Well, this was fun. I'll be heading out now, yeah? My apologizes."

"I forgive ya! Bye, Zayn!" Tristan says as he allows his guys to open the wooden warehouse door. With that, Zayn puts up an act of defeat and starts walking out with his head hung low and hands in his pockets.

Zayn walks into the RV and all eyes fall onto him, "How'd it go? Where's the briefcase. I mean, I've seen it in movies. That's what you receive right?" Niall chuckles.

"About that. Those assholes told me the deal is off. But I have an idea. And I need all of your help. And it's not even me asking for a favor, it's that all of you owe me. Now let's talk." Zayn announces as he points at the booth and makes everyone sit in a circle.

"Hmm, I'm thinking of the safest route. Okay. Liam and I are going to be talking to the guy whose suppose to give me the items. My client I'll claim. Louis and Niall you'll be the ones looking for where the loot is. And Harry, you can supervise." Zayn draws on paper were everyone positions themselves.

Harry groans loudly, "I don't want to just be a watching bird! Let me do something, Zee." Niall seconds as he raises his hand, "We can trade! I'm kinda scared. I've always been a supervisor! Let's swap, Harry!"

Blatantly, Zayn agrees and everyone confirms their roles to where they stand. It's official that Zayn and Liam claim to expose all the men, meanwhile Louis and Harry are crawling behind crates to find the stash apparently in one of the crates at the back of the industry. And Niall, well he's on watch as he hides in a barrel above on a balcony.

The five guys arrive on the scene, standing against the warehouse's tall door nearly three stories high. The building looking as if it'll fall apart any minute, barb wires wrap around it but it doesn't look as intimidating as it perceives.

"Niall there's stairs up there that should guide you to the viewing point." Zayn advises. "Louis and Harry, enter from the back please. From what I know, there are three guards. Maybe two." Zayn fixates his pointing toward the backside of the building. Meanwhile, he's already sliding the main door open with Liam behind.

"Good luck. I care about all of you! We'll do fine!" Harry cheers but everyone mumbles that he needs to remain silent. Before he could pout, his boyfriend presses a chaste kiss to his lips, leaving Harry relieved.