HICCUP SIX

S I X : C O N F I N E
Third Person - Louis Tomlinson
28 days since the start.

It's later in the day and I'm awfully satisfied with Harry. I believe things are going exuberant, whatever that word means, I assume it's just a good feeling.

Even on that note, his mother called me. Claims she just wants my company, which I dont understand but I'm flattered that another Styles wants to comfort themselves with my liveliness.

"Hey Anne, so what's ─" Harry occupies me with a hug, excluding my introduction to his mother. I hear his sniffles as his grip is tighter than me compared to any other hug we've shared in the past.

I don't speak, only looking over his shoulders to see Anne nod and point at the stairs. Without a doubt, I pry Harry off me even if it seems as if he doesn't want to move.

My fingers wrap around his wrist as I gently tug him upwards. "So, hi, babe. Do you want to talk about it or?" We trail to his room where he plops right onto the bed, pulling me toward him.

"No. Just stay."

Harry tugs his sweatshirt off, receiving a perplexed look from me. "M'just getting cozy." Harry mentions and strips off his sweats that I saw him with earlier.

I lay flat on my back, with my hands behind my head, patiently waiting for Harry to find his comfort with me. The bed dips, causing me to face Harry. His cheeks flushed red, a disheveled head of hair. I mean, thats the way I left him earlier but he looks even worse as of now.

Throughout the time, I provide company for the emotional little wreck. My arms around his waist as his head buried against my chest. Thumbs run circles on his bare hips. "If it were me, I would never allow you to cry."

My words come out absentmindedly, considering that he's got a boyfriend back at home, however he comes to me. His own mum had to call me for the sake of Harry.

Soft little coos and murmurs come from my lips and flutter against Harry's ear, even if my arm was loosing feeling, growing numb, I let him linger for as long as possible.

By the time I get home, memories of Harry flash through my mind. The previous one from the morning, and what had just formerly happened.

"It was you wasn't it?" Liam spits out at me, we usually don't get in arguments but right now I could see the fume coming out of his nose and ears as he's so engaged. What'd I do anyways. "You were the one who ruined two lives. You fucked Harry! You got him kicked out of his own apartment! You just broke Harry and Zayn's heart. You really disappoint me."

Oh, that's what I did wrong. It's not like I'm going to confirm that, I don't want to get on the bad side of Liam. "How would you know anyways? And I did not. I haven't stuck my dick in someone for over a month now!"

"Well then... I'm sorry for accusing you but you've been close to Harry lately." Liam takes a deep breath, "Zayn said he called Harry to take him on a date but then he heard panting, Harry's breath all rigid. He knew he wasn't touching himself because it was obvious that he was pleading to someone. As Zayn said, and I quote, Harry sounded like a moaning slut. But hey that's very rude. Yeah, don't know why I blamed you. Its Harry's fault for doing this."

I'm selfish, here I am trying not to get scolded by Liam, but he just told me that Harry got kicked out, that he's heart broken. When I visit him earlier, he was crying because of this whole break up situation. And I didn't know.

Then there's another friend of mine, who doesn't know that their friend is the cause of his breakup. And it disgusts me.

But if I'm being honest, I don't feel guilty. I don't regret the choices I've made with Harry. Sure I give sympathy toward the original couple, but not one bit do I feel like apologizing.

"Zayn said with Harry being so busy with school and projects, he realizes how it feels without him. And that he loves him." There it goes, guilt crawling up my throat. I've always knew Harry loved Zayn, but I knew it was one sided. Up until now. If I really did know, maybe I wouldn't of took Harry up on his suggestions because nobody would get hurt besides me, and now apparently it's three out of three.

"Well, I invited him over since we just talked on the phone. And maybe he could use both of our companies." Liam announces after my silent state. I simply nod, before I can oppose to his plans for later on.

Liam paces the room, as I can understand that he's perturb over the mystery of the his two best mates. Therefore, I propose a small little dinner for the three of us later, "You think Zayn likes seafood? I wanna make us this recipe that Harry's mum emailed me."

"She emails you? I don't even know her first name. But er, yeah one time he ate a cocktail, those are like raw shrimps or something." Liam adds, causing me to sigh in relief, "Good because I'm making a shrimp pasta!"

With the steaming water in the pot, and melting butter in a wok, I prepare the dinner for the night. Cooking meals were always an outlet of mine and hopefully this'll make the drama settle in the back of my mind.

"Sorry mate, but hey! Louis' made some dinner!" Liam chimes as he walks over to the kitchen with our guest, Zayn.

I prepare a table for three as everyone has a fair amount on each white dinning plate. White creamy pasta with hints of orange from shrimp and green from cilantro.

Just as we sit down, Zayn already grabs his form, stabbing the noodles and begins his rant. Meanwhile, Liam and I fixate each other's eyes on one another, preparing for the verbal storm.

"I mean you know, I didn't mean to love him. I only dated him because he said he loved me. Now, was that even true? Or was he literally a gold digger? Because for all I know, he probably lied about his mum being sick like how he lied about his feelings for me!" There Zayn introduces what we've expected.

"Uh, there, there, pal. I actually visit his mum, she really was sick and she has one of those caretakers too. I'm sure he really loves you." I say despite totally not wanting to say that final part considering how much I've grown to have feelings for Harry.

"Well thanks for all of this but personally, I'm done. Truly was never into dating and now look where it got me. I don't plan on wanting an apology nor will I confront him. I don't want any of it." Zayn shrugs off, as if this doesn't bother him but I'm aware it does.

There's this wall between the two of us now, and I'm not breaking it down anytime soon, because if I do, it'll expose Harry.

short one considering it's the same continuation day of the last chapter

w1242
written
11/06
published
01/19