Prologue 3

Name: Misaki Miname

Japanese name: Miname Misaki

Age: 18

Height: (5' 7") 171cm (I hope I got this right she's near the regular height by an inch)

Appearance: Misaki has a very rare hair coloration that is combined with her mother's white and goldie lock blonde hair at top with her father light and dark blue hair at the bottom. She also has a heart at the top left corner of her hair and in her eyes indicating her as a member of AKB successor, also her hair style is a mixture of both Kojiharu-sama bangs and Chieri-sama hair style.

She also has a heart shaped piece of hair sticking out of her hair that tells you she's from Windermere, yet it ounce was in between her hair and bang like most female Winderemerean, but sense she decided to change her hair style, due to her being a candidate of becoming a successor, she cut her bang to look like her second favorite singer kojiharu-san, it now sticks out but never shines until her true feelings show out or when the feeling of joy an excitement gets the best of her during her performance, but it's blinded out by her aura most of the time. She also has a rare Kirara that kind of looks just like her due to its multi-color form.

Specie: Human/ Winderemerean

Home: Presumed Tundrastar but real home is Windermere

Generation: 80th

Position: Trainee (will be successor soon)

Wants to succeed: Chieri Sono

Hobby: Cooking, singing, and dancing

Love interest: Keith Aero Windermere and Bogue con-vaart

History: Misaki was ounce a proud female knight at a ounce only female trade school, but was then turned into a combined academy on Froststar (made up planet that is 5 meters away from Tundrastar) built by the mysterious enemy when an galactic treaty was sign between the founders of the DES and the neighboring galaxy. She was then transfered to her original home planet which her mother and father (he lives and teach at knight school on Windermere) was trying to keep her away from the truth.

To little to late because when she found out by her father that humans and Windermerens didn't get along well at all, but her and the all male Knight School of Windermere, got along pretty well then expected, that was until an announcement was made on her triangle hologram computer/phone (if you watch AKB0048 episode 1 with Nagisa and her friend looking at the addition sign up hologram on the triangle computer/phone thing then your straight, if not you need to watch the show to find out).

With all the carefulness she conjure up she practiced to a song that was song by her Inspiration Chieri Sono Hoshi no Mukougawa in the forest half past curfew hour, and sadly she was caught by the one person who she didn't want to see her do this was none other than Keith Aero Windermere his self.

~time skip a bit~

Misaki left Windermere and join AKB, but with a price of losing her knowledge of being a Windermere and nearly who she ounce were.