Character 1

Name: Leonardo D. Shinto

Japanese Name: Shinto D. Leonardo

Age: 17-18

Gender: Male

Race: Human/Manakete

Status: Alive

<Appearance>

Hair Color: Navy blue to light blue (Has a spade outline on his hair)

Eye Color: Navy blue to light blue (Has a spade outline in his eyes)

Height: 6'3"

Clothing: Usually wears slightly baggy blue jeans with a sweat jacket of any color with a tank top of any color. He also likes to wear Running Shoes. Even though Leo is supposed to keep his hair up kept for showtime, he always has his hair messy or slightly kept.

Uniform: Wears a male version of the AKB0048 uniform that consists of a white blouse, black khakis, plaid jacket (Green) with a green clover symbol on the right-side chest pocket. For his footwear, he wears black dress shoes and a blue fabric that hangs from the left side of his pants like a belt. His uniform also comes with a green plaid fedora, but most of the time he doesn't wear it.

Kirara: Although he doesn't get his Kirara until later on in the story, Leo possesses a ghost-like Kirara that has the same hair sweep, color scheme, and attitude as him.

Home: Junglestar and other

<Family>

Father- Mordikai Shinto

Twin sister- Shinto M. Rose

Personality: Fun-loving tricksters who also has a bad boy side that makes the girls go wild, and loves to cause and solve problems

Group: ONS (ONiSan)

Generation: 80th

Person to succeed: Unknown

Position: Trainee (Next in line for succession)

Like: Singing, Dancing, Fighting, Eating, and Exercising

Dislike: Seeing his teammate hurt for any reasons, bullies, DES, entertainment bands

History: Leonardo, his twin sister, and cousins were born in a different world but were raised on Junglestar by their grandparents. Leo's parents and his cousins' parents were captured by an anti-entertainment group, the DES when they were young.

They don't know the whereabouts of their birth parents, but at least they receive letters from them telling where they were and how to find them. Leo's little cousins couldn't go with them, so they were sent to foster care when Leo and his twin came of age (Age 13) to join AKB0048.

Leo was inspired by the first male AKB group called OJS who made their first debut but failed. Until two years later, a new younger male group from the 78th generations called the ONS made their debut and succeeded. The group's performance gave him hope that there could be a successful male idol group for AKB and not be so girly to do it or to even be a girl for the fact.

At the age of 14, Leo's male idol group made their first debut singing Oogoe Diamond (Male version) and they ROCK their performance. This begins his team adventure as the new ONS48 member.