Entry 2 Tragic End

Leo pov.

The performance went on in order from successors, while the rest watch out for the enemy, the first year trainee's, with the same routine, and trust me when I say this, I'm glad that me and the guys took up on the next watch as the girls stayed behind. Then it was our turn since we didn't have a second year trainee team.

As our performance went on normally with out ANY interruption at ALL the performance went on perfectly and we returned to the ship with happy cheery smile's on our faces, and Mars was so inspired to defend their selves and we all live happily ever after, right? WRONG!!! The performance was attacked by the Gjallarhron's troops, from every corner. "I thought the areas were cleared!!" I yelled as I dodge a line of bullets behind me in mid fracking air and since I was venerable without my mobile suit I could die just like the 79th generation Michico did.

As I dodge as many attack I could, I've notice that me and the guys and some girls were way to far from the ones on stage. 'Oh crap'! I thought to my self. "GUY'S ITS A TRAP, THEY'RE PLAN WAS TO TARGET EVERYONE ON THE SHIP!!!" I yelled as it tried to get back to the ship, but it was to late. The ship was badly damage with a lot of the civilian's getting injured, and lucky that it wasn't too severe thanks to Sasuki and Saiko's kiraras light shield.

Sasuki pov.

While Saiko, me and the rest who were still on the ground where busy trying to protect the people and the ship, the Gjallarhron ground troops and mobile suit were advancing further to the crowed and stage until- *STRICK* *BOOM* two laser beams strike around the forcefield and damage the near by the enemy mobile suit's. "Hey guys needs some help!?" As I looked to were the attack came from, Marce and Mayu hover in near by us. "MARCE, MS. MAYU!" We all yelled as they descend down to ground level. "Sorry if we took so long." "The Gjallarhron are tougher then we excepted, I'm afraid that we might have to retreat." Mayu said in a monotone yet with a hint of sadness.

Leo pov.

"And don't worry you guys, I'll make a distraction for you guess to escape." I said as I sped of to execute the plan. "Wait! Marce!!" I yelled but it was to late, she sped right into the front line and told every AKB team to retreat. And well that's all I remember before my twin sister took me back into the ship, and I would never know if Marce would ever return to AKB, if we ever find here ever again.

(Hope you guys are liking the story so far, the character's who are missing in action have their own stories that are coming soon. But thank you for the reads and the next part it coming soon 😀)