Entry 3 Tragic End

Sasuki pov.

As things started to calm down after losing Marceline, we prepared our selves for our next task to convinced the people of Tundrastar which is the home planet of Misaki, from what her profile presume she is originally from and I can see why, most of the people there has that weird heart shape and star shape glowing piece of hair on their bangs.

Any way, the mission was to get information on the  new presumed enemy's new weapons, and their connection's with the DES, if they have one that is. As we prepped our selves up on our aerial and ground battle tactics since it seems like they are better in fighting in the Sky's then land from what Tsubasa said, I notice Saikos condition has worsened from the accident, so for every time she jumps, tries to fight, or even tries to move at all, her lungs would feel like they were on fire and was suffocating her, in her perspective.

So I've decided to take it up for myself and the others to see what kind of illness she has. I went up to the nurses office and knocked on the door to see if she was there, as I wait for about two minutes Ms. Yuki opened the door with a shocked look on her face, knowing I rarely go to the nurse office. "Ms. Sasuki, what brings you here, did you injury open up again?" She asked me, but luckly it didn't open up when I was training. (She has a severe injury on her left abdomen that is the size of an normal size paper air plane side ways)

"No ma'am the bandage is still intact, but....I would like to know the condition of ONE of my team mates, please?" I asked as my bang covered my eyes. "You want to know the condition of your friend Saiko, don't you?" She said like she some how read my mind. "Yes but how did you-" "You weren't the first one to ask." She said as she moved out of the way to reveal Misaki? "What is SHE doing here asking that question on MY team mate." I asked with a lase of vinum. "Sasuki, your not the only one who is worried about her, every one is worried about her, so you don't have to share that burden alone." She started even though I'm still angry with her. (More like jealous and suspicious because she is one of the enemy people's)

Misaki pov.

"Sasuki I know you are suspicious with me, I could sense it when you found out who I really am, but you have to believe me that I am nothing like them, and if I were to be like them I can't even remember, or have you forgoten?" I said as I sensed guilt building up in her. "And besides, this is not the time to accuse any one of something they haven't caused, we have a real problem that needs to be fix right now." I said as I got up and stud right in front of her as Ms. Yuki moved out of the way. "Now, are you going to suck it up and help me find out what wrong with Saiko, or we going to keep acting like enemy's to the point she might even die one day because we don't even know what wrong with her?" I said sounding like Chieri Sono.

"Alright, I'll suck it up and act like the grown up here, but if you dare step out of line even ounce I will have you arrested for treason during this mission." She said in a serous tone glaring at me with her jat black eyes. "Okay, now Ms. Yuki, can you please tell use what condition is our friend Saiko is in and what sickness does she have?" I asked as me and Sasuki turned to her. "Well you see Misaki, she is kind of in the same condition you are in judging by your history and hair thingy trait." As she said that my heart stopped. "You don't mean...." " Yes, I'm afraid to say the least that she is dying from a lung cancer that is already at it's final stage." As she said that, I could have sworn that I heard loud thud noise coming from behind me.

Sasuki: "How long, does she have....to live?"

~time skip~

Misaki pov.

Today was the day the mission is to be carried out. Me as Sasuki told the ones who will keep their mouth shut as the mission took place and our generation was next after the 78th generation performance. But as I prepared myself for what was coming. "Misaki, are you okay, your heart piece is blue on you head." Steffin, the youngest of the ONS48 devision asked me as he saw a piece of my hair turn blue. 

"Yeah I'm fine, just worried." I said as I tried to sound happy. "You found out, didn't you?" He asked as my head shot up in surprise. "How did you?" "I've been sneaking around as well. So when are you going to tell them about your own conditions?" He asked as he adjusted his glasses that glared upon his eye's. "I will tell them when the time is right." And with that we were called out and the show begin.

---------------------___________--------------------___________-------

-Music starts-

[Yume wo shinaseru wake ni ikanai]

[Ros/Sab/Sav] hitogomi ni nagasareru uchi ni AH

[Mi/Ma/Mai] itsu no ma ni ka

 jibun no michi ga kieta

[Kai/Leo/Ste] doko e mukatte iru no darou?
 hoshi sae mo mienai sora

[Sai/Mis/Sas] ano hi yofuke no FAMIRESU de
 mirai no chizu wo hirogeta nakama yo

yume wo shinaseru wake ni ikanai
akirameru na yo
takanaru mune no kodou wo
mou ichido
yume wo shinaseru wake ni ikanai
mae e susume yo
shinjiteru asu ga aru nara
michi wa aru

[Kai/Leo/Ste] ASUFARUTO ga umeta daichi to sou

[Sai/Mis/Sas] BIRU no machi wa

ima iru basho mo mayou

[Mi/Ma/Mai] doko ni taiyou noboru no ka
te wo kazasu hikari ga nai

[Ros/Sab/Sav] sameta KOOHII nominagara
 katatta atsui yoru koso seishun

yume wo wasureta wake ja nainda
ima tachiagare!
kokoro ni kusuburu kibou wo
moyase!
yume wo wasureta wake ja nainda
omoidasunda
mezashiteru ano kanata made
michi ni naru

[Ro/Kai/Sab/Ma/Mai/Leo] hito no mure kara
 senaka wo mukete
 arukidaseba ii
 hitori

[Sav/Mi/Mis/Ste/Sai/Sas] jibun no ishi de
 doko e demo
 saa aruke!

[Ros/Sab/Sav] yume wo wasureta wake ja nainda
 ima tachiagare!

[Kai/Leo/Ste] kokoro ni kusuburu kibou wo
 moyase!

[Sai/Mis/Sas] yume wo wasureta wake ja nainda
 omoidasunda

[Mi/Ma/Mai] sono michi ga tookute mo
 kono mama...

yume wo shinaseru wake ni ikanai
akirameru na yo
takanaru mune no kodou wo
mou ichido
yume wo shinaseru wake ni ikanai
mae e susume yo
shinjiteru asu ga aru nara
michi wa aru

Misaki pov.

But as the song ends. *BOOM* There was a huge explosion were the enemy military base was, the enemies attack planes appeared, and the battle of our life begin.