Character 2

Name: Sasuki Masumi

Japanese Name: Masumi Sasuki

Age: 23-24

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Status: Alive

<Appearance>

Hair Color: Black with green and red highlights, she also has a heart outline in her hair

Eye Color: Black to green and red with a heart outline in them

Height: 5' 8"

Clothing: Sasuki usually wears thigh-length shorts and a t-shirt with black righting or Heavy Metal art on them.

Uniform: Sasuki wears a dark blue version of Misaki's uniform but with black knee-length shorts under her skirt, a white heart on her right chest area on her uniform, and complemented with black fighter gloves, and black combat boots.

Kirara: Sasuki got her Kirara her 3rd year performing with Saiko and what was left of her teammates. Her Kirara looks like a cute little rock with the same two strands of hair sticking out of its head. Sasuki likes to call her Kirara Rocky. Her Kirara gives off a soft red glow when summon but glows neon bright red when happy or when its powers activate.

Home: Summerstar

<Family>

Father- Mr. Masumi

Mother- Mrs. Masumi

Personality: Cold, distant, but caring

Group: Team Lost

Generation: 78th

Person to succeed: Minami Takahashi

Position: Next in line for successor

Like: Dancing, singing, exercising, training

Dislike: Bullying, fighting (unless she doesn't have a choice), DES, entertainment bans

History: Sasuki comes from a middle-class family with hardly any trouble in her home life. However, that all changed when she entered middle school at the age of 14, one month before the AKB0048 78th audition year.

Sasuki used to go to an all-girls prestigious school, but she prefers a school that has both boys and girls together. The main reason why she doesn't like an all-girl school is because she was the only girl in the school who is a tomboy and prefers to have guy friends.

The pressure to keep up with her new status, hiding her true feelings, and not being able to see her male friends since the decision nearly pushed her to the brink of ending herself.

However, while searching the web as a last attempt to calm her sanity, Sasuki came across a secret live video of an AKB0048 concert in Akibastar. She watched the video and saw Minami Takahashi and Kanata Shinoname from the 77th and 75th generations.

Sasuki felt something, something, familiar as she watched them. To her, they were exactly like her. She begins to look them up and found out that they were known for being the tomboys in their respective groups.

With the newfound courage, Sasuki confessed to her parents about not liking all things girls like and hoped they would accept her and for her decision to join AKB0048's 78th generation audition.

Sasuki parents' were understanding when it came to her tomboy nature but did not agree with her joining AKB. So, she did the only thing she knew that could get her into the group, a secret audition and running away.

Sasuki hated the fact she had to leave her parents behind without telling them, but she knew they supported her in her choice and was proud of her achieving her dream.

However, ever since the 80th generation was formed, Sasuki has it out for their 4th member, Misaki Miname, and refuses to tell the last remaining member of her team why.