Chapter One: Awoken again

"MOONY! MOONY!" Sirius Black bellowed, running around the renewed 12 Grimmwauld place madly, his black curls falling out of his bun as he looked for his boyfriend. Said boyfriend was currently reading a book and rolling his eyes at his boyfriend's antics.

"Padfoot? what is it?" Remus asked with a tired grin, as he put his book down and stood to place his hands on Sirius' shoulders to calm him down.

"James and Lily woke up!" Sirius said eagerly, bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet despite Remus' hands.

Remus' face split open into a wide beaming smile to match Sirius' and suddenly, wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, lifting him up and spinning him around, before placing Sirius back on the ground and kissing him quickly.

"What're we waiting for!" Remus said.

The pair clasped hands, Sirius not bothering to do his eyebrows or hair for once, and dashed towards the fireplace, unable to wait for even a second, grabbed a handful of Floo powder and practically screamed 'St. Mungos' before disappearing in the huge ball of green flames. Once the shorter male disappeared, Remus dashed forwards, mimicking Sirius' movements, only a fraction more calmly. The pair didn't bother to check themselves in, most of the nurses and doctors knowing them by face as they tried to visit at least once a day for the past ten years. Sirius flung himself at the door, barging into the room and throwing himself at James' bed.

Sirius accidentally transformed into his animagus form in his excitement, bouncing around and licking James happily, Padfoot's tail wagging like mad.

"Dumb dog," Remus muttered under his breath, however, a large smile played on his features as he went to hug Lily, as James was currently being suffocated by Sirius.

"PRONGSIE! I MISSED YOU! LILS!" Sirius yelled, now human again, tears slipping down his face as he clutched his best friend's hospital gown, kissing James all over his face. "My deer friends!"

"a joke? really? Remus muttered, moving to hug James and stop his boyfriend from slobbering all over him.

"'ello Paddy, Moony," James said, wrapping his arms around Sirius and leaning into Remus' shoulder.

Lily swung her legs over the edge of her bed, ignoring James' protests about her falling, hitting her head and dying. Lily rolled her eyes fondly at her husband and curled up on James' other side, which wasn't occupied with Sirius.

"How long were we out? what about the kids? are they okay? are they with you?" Lily asked, firing a million questions at them, Sirius averted his gaze, and Remus sighed sadly, how were they going to explain this to the pair.

"I'm so sorry Lils," Sirius muttered, moving up to hug Remus and hide his face in his boyfriend's chest.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry? Where. Are. Our. Kids" James asked, his voice dangerously sharp as the couple flashed their eyes at them. Remus sighed, again, the smile slipping off his face. Sirius transformed into Padfoot and whimpered softly, his tail between his legs and ears down.

"We tried, we went to court and did everything, however, dumbledore holds too much power. He sent them to live with Lily's sister for 'their protection', which is bullshit," Remus said sadly, a new set of tears falling

"We fought them, I promise prongs.." Sirius whimpered, human again, and curled into Remus' chest. Once the short male unlearnt the 'hide all emotions' rule his parents had forced on him, he became very emotionally vulnerable, only around his closest friends though.

"PETUNIA!?" Both Lily and James roared, both uttering a long string of curses under their breath.

"MY BABIES ARE WHERE!?" Lily screeched. "THAT BLOODY DUMB OLD MAN BETTER BE IN A MENTAL HOME OTHERWISE I WILL KILL HIM" Both Remus and Sirius stepped back from the angry woman and Sirius transformed into Padfoot. nobody wanted to fuck with Lily Potter

"That daft stupid old man... just wait until I get my hands on him." She growled, her magic snapping dangerously around her.

The shout brought attention to a healer, who was on her way anyway to bring them their clothes. The healer, who's name was Abby, gave the clothes to the pair and told them they were were allowed to leave, thanks to magic and potions, their bodies were completely fine, however, they were under strict instructions to come back if they even so much as got a headache.

Abby pet Padfoot as she left, completely used to Sirius emotionally transforming into Padfoot.
*

Once the four had left the hospital, they went to the ministry to get the whereabouts of their kids. At first, the ministry had been hesitant, however once feeling the parent's angry magic sizzling and cracklings dangerously they had called in dumbledore.

An emergency court hearing had been called and it went for four hours. Veritaserum was given to both couples to confirm they were the Potter's. Questions had been thrown at the newly awoken couple from countless different people and suspicions had been high. The four had been growing impatient when finally they were given the whereabouts of their kids.

Number 4 Private Drive.

If Sirius had flipped everyone off at the hearing it was purely by accident.

***

As the four stared down Private Drive, they all felt their stomachs churn, for some reason they felt dread, they were excited to see their kids, however, they couldn't shake the pain they felt, they hadn't mentioned it to the healers since it would mean they had to stay longer.
Due the ritual that bonded all Potter's together they were able to feel what each other felt,

The four walked up to number four private drive, as Lily went to knock they heard a blood-curdling scream and a shout from a young boy.

"STOP IT! DON'T HURT HER!!"

Without waiting, James kicked down the door and the four barged into the would-be perfect house if it weren't for the bloody marks on the floor and walls...

A/N: Hey guys! It's me! Ya boi! Anyway, I'm re-editing this story as I wrote it when I was 12, and yikes! I want to slap younger me for my writing... I was a seriously disturbed 12 yr old... anyway! I love you all!