Chapter five: couples

cries because I am the worst person ever for not updating!!! I am so so sorry! please forgive me and I shall love you forever! I do have a reason though for not updating and in simple words it's because homework is a bitch, school is a bitch and bitches are a bitch :) like seriously sorry my life is more interesting than your's bitch but there's not reason for you to bitch about me bitch I know I'm fabulous honestly some people are just bitches made for jerks. okay now on to the story! yay! cookies for everyone! 

Lily woke up, her back stiff and sore, but warmth surrounding her, she opened her eyes to see her husband and children, James was awake looking down at her like she was an angel.

'I'm 20-wait how old am I know? I don't know, I'll go with 20-ish. I'm 20-ish years old and he can still make me blush like a schoolgirl, merlin I love that man. Somehow, even when he infuriates me, he still makes me feel giddy' Lily thought to herself with a fond smile. 

"Good morning my lily-flower, how was your sleep?" She smiled at her husband, the same old James. 

"Good, and yours?" She asked, standing up and placing the blanket over the kids again, without waking them. She looked down at them and laughed softly, even with Saphire's still slightly bruised skin, scars, and matted hair, she still looked like Lily except with dark eyes and darker skin, Harry was the exact carbon copy of James, except with her eyes. My beautiful babies. They had the same face shape and nose, even if their hair colour and eye colour were different, you could still tell they were siblings.

"They are beautiful, aren't they?" James nodded, they couldn't believe they missed their babies growing up, Saphire was nearly 11 years old and Harry was almost 13,

'they're so big now ... I'll have to get them some new clothes' Lily thought to herself.  A small frown found its way onto her face as she thought about what her heartless sister allowed to happen, what she and her husband did to her innocent children.

"My love? What's the matter? you're not suffering from broken heart fever again are you?" Lily laughed as quietly as she could with James' question.

Lily remembered back to the beginning of their seventh year, a month before our sixth year ended James stopped asking her out, stopped his silly flirting, he even stopped talking to her, he didn't send me one letter over the holidays. Lily ended up not eating because whenever she did she threw it back up. She was pale and weak from the weight she had lost, She was severely underweight. She kept insisting she wasn't sick, however, she passed out in class. Turned out she had a bad case of pneumonia. James visited her every day and wrote her letters in class. She had to be transferred to st mangos and as soon as she got back, James asked her out for a date.

James covered Sirius and Remus in his invisibility cloak, so it looked like he was flying, picked her up and carried her to the lake where a picnic was laid out, and transfigured mouses (made from spoons) served us a lovely picnic with tea. Afterwards, James asked her out, and she said yes. 

"No, I was just thinking we'll have to buy them some new clothes. And Saphie will need a bath." James wrapped his arms around his wife's waist and rested his head on her shoulder, just like he used to do before.

"Hmm we will, I don't know how to shop for older kids, it used to be 'buy them a stag or doe onesie, they'll be adorable! now I'm not sure it'd be so cute." Lily laughed quietly again, both their eyes locked on their kids.

"No sweetie, don't worry, they'll know what they like anyway," James murmured in agreement then placed a kiss on the top of her head. "I Love you." She said, wondering if he still remembered their 'cute love you thing' as Marlene used to put it.

"To the moon and back." They shared a smile. 

"And going around every star." 

"and back around again" 

The couple heard a sarcastic 'awe' behind them and then a chuckle. They turned around to see Remus and Sirius

"Awe look Moony, they still do their cute love you thing," Sirius said sarcastically, James chuckles and shook his head while Lily just rolled her eyes. 

"Hmm, it seems they do, except instead of 20 they're now what, 31?"

"Well, that was a question I didn't want to know the answer to" Lily muttered.

"A) we're technically still 22 and B) shut up you're making me feel old!" The group laughed at James,

"Ahh yes," Sirius said in mock remembrance. "You two were still teenagers when you two love deers got pregnant and married, only a month after graduating, am remembering correctly." 

"You are indeed Padfoot, I remember cause Lily kept stealing all my chocolate, and James was saying he could 'hear his parents yelling at him from heaven'" Both James and Lily laughed as the group walked to the kitchen, as to not disturb the kids.

"So, how have you two been?" James asked, jumping onto the counter. Lily hit his arm, and fake scowled at him.

"Off the kitchen bench James! how many times." Lily scolded, rolling her eyes at her husband

"And how many times do I have to tell you? Benches are comfy!" Lily squinted at him before pushing him off. He, of course, lands with perfect agility, not falling at all, a perk of his animagus form, he then sits on the kitchen table with a cheeky smile,   "What am I going to do with you, James?" James gave Lily a toothy smile that still sent butterflies through her body.

"love me for infinityyy." He replied in a slightly childish voice and puppy dog eyes. Lily laughed.

"You still say that!?"

James nods his head happily. "Saphie does it too, I accidentally saw it in one of his letters to her last year, not that I was prying or anything of the sort," Remus said innocently. James, Sirius, and Lily laugh.

"of course not Moony." Sirius chuckled making James laugh harder so tears spring to his eyes, whenever Sirius laughed, James laughed, and whenever James laughed Sirius laughed. Even when they're not together, it got them in a lot of trouble at Hogwarts... not that they needed the help, they pratically spent their entire school life in detention. 

The group spent the rest of their morning catching up, and trying to catch Prongs and Padfoot since the two decided to transform into their animagi form and chase each other.