Chapter 11: Weasleys

"Hey, Lils? Why hasn't Haz invited his friends over? I mean, surely he has friends right? I swear to merlin if anybody was mean to my baby-!" James was cut off from his almost-rant by his wife laughing and placing her hands on his shoulders, smiling fondly at him.

"James, darling, the Weasleys remember?" James' face broke into a beam as he sprinted up the stairs to the kid's bedrooms, skipping every second step and bounding into the door, having forgotten to open it beforehand. "...ow"

Hesitantly, Harry opened his door, looking down to see his father pouting on the floor rubbing his head. The teen boy covered his mouth to stifle a giggle, especially as his little sister snuck out of her room and looked down, wide-eyed at the grown man on the floor. Sapphire's hair was slowly falling out of the braids that Sirius had previously done and the stray strands falling into her face, Harry's unruly black hair sticking in every angle with randle ringlets falling into his forhead. The silence was soon broken as the rest of their little family, Sirius, Remus and Lily came up to investigate the noise, the adults burst out laughing, making James' pout further.

"Are you okay..?" Sapphire asked hesitantly, giggling softly. James grinned up at her and bounced, almost comically, off the floor into a standing position.

"I'm okay! Thanks for the offer though Saph! Oh that reminds me! Haz, Fire, wanna have any friends over?" James rambled without taking a breathe.

"... The Weasleys? and Hermione?"

"... when you wrote about Luna she sounds cool..."

"Great! We'll invite the Weasleys, Hermione and Luna! We'll write them! Awesome! Oh I bet my son has the coolest friends!" At that, James' friends, Sirius and Remus rolled their eyes. "I bet you guys are the kings of the school!"

"...not really... we just get found by a lot of trouble..."

                                                                                            *

"HARRY!"

The blurred figure of Hermione, flung herself at Harry. Wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, and his arms wrapping securly around her waist, his caramel skin looked lighter than usual next to hermione's. Hermione then pulled away, wiled ringlets poofing up around her, as she placed her hands on the sides of Harry's cheeks checking him over.

"Are you alright! I was so worried!"

"Merlin 'Mione, let the man breathe," Ron, who'd been looking on fondly by the door, said.

Hermione blushed lightly and scowled at Ron, just as she was about to retort, Ron had wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder and ruffled his hair, laughing as Harry pushed the freckled teens hand away and trying to flatten his hair again, despite it being a loosing battle. Harry grinned at his friends, warmth filling his body at the sight of his friends again.

"Honestly Ron, why do you insist on messing up Harry's hair!? It's bad enough you two procrastinate until the last minute with your work!"

"Hermioneee, we just don't obsess over our grades like you do, there's better things to do!"

"Be grateful you've never done maths! Or science! Magic is so much cooler than muggle work! I used to be just like you! I should make you do math some time to show you a lesson! Harry sees it from my view!" Hermione turned to the grinning boy, who put his hands up in mock surrender, not getting invovled. Hermione's frazzled hair seemed to puff up as she huffed.

"Honestly 'Mione! Harry gets great grades without being a homework freak!"

"RONALD WEASLEY! ARE YOU CALLING ME A FREAK!?" Ron shrank back, now regretting his comment. The redhead spluttered trying to undo his mistake.

The group was interuppted as giggles were heard coming from the doorway. Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus stood there grinning and giggling, at the bickering teens. Sirius had placed himself on Remus' back, and Lily and James were clutching each others hands.

"Ms Potter! Mr Potter! Sirius! Proffessor Lupin!" Hermione exclaimed, face flushing embarrased. Ron let out a breathe, turning to Harry and pretending to wipe sweat off his forehead.

"Please call us Lily and James," Lily said kindly.

"I'm not really your proffessor anymore,"

Before the conversation could go any further, the woosh of the fireplace went, revealing Luna Lovegood standing there gazing off fondly, and Ginny coming after her. The two girls toppled to the ground, Ginny laughing boisterously, helping Luna up. "Ginny! The Durpjacks must've gotten to you," Luna said softly. "I certainly feel as if I have the guckspurts,"

Ginny grinned at the weird blonde, brushing the few strands of hair that escaped her ponytail out of her face.

"Hello everybody!"

A/N: Sorry for the short crappy chapter, and I'm so sorry for not writing much. Online schooling and quartentine have me seriously down. I made Hermione Black, Luna a trans lesbian, and Harry half Indian, because fuck JK, in my fanfiction I choose the canon.
Love you all!
- Phoenix