Chapter Nine: Shopping trip, Part 2

Harry rolled his eyes and groaned as he looked to the newcomer, the adults, shared a confused look, Sapphire glaring at the boy and grabbing Harry's hand protectively. Draco was a good looking boy with a thin face, a layer of mascara made his icy blue eyes pop out and his high upturned nose was pierced with a bridge-piercing, as well as dimple piercings and his helix pierced, and his firsts, seconds, and thirds done on his left ear. Draco was dressed nicely, wearing a black crop-top with the word 'Pyscho' written in bold white print, the crop top was matched with a large leather cloak  and high-waisted jeans that were ripped at the knees, tucked into his black knee-high platform boots.

"Malfoy," Harry growled out, only Sirius noticing the faint blush on Harry's cheeks, which made Sirius smirk.

"Potter, Mrs. Potter, Mr. Potter, nice to see you decided to wake up," Malfoy smirked, James growled and went to retaliate before Lily grabbed his arm and sternly mouthed no at him.

"What do you want Malfoy?" Harry asked, glaring at the blonde boy.

Malfoy's smirk widened as he noticed Harry's light blush, he ran a hand through his blonde hair, which had grown out to his shoulders in soft waves, and bit his lip, looking Harry up and down which made the shorter boy's blush deepen. It was no secret in Slytherin that Draco had a crush on Potter, Draco decided during the holidays that he would court Potter. The Malfoy heir was raised correctly, like all Slytherins, no sex before marriage, you date to marry, very high standards and 'proper purebloods' Draco had hoped that his crush was only a phase, however, it was not. It wasn't the fact that he didn't want to be gay, homosexuality really didn't matter in the wizarding world.

In the wizarding world, same-sex dating, or marriage was never really questioned, thanks to magic anybody of any gender could get anybody pregnant, normally the submissive one in the relationship getting pregnant, so nobody cared what gender you dated. The same thing went with people who were transgender, magic made anything possible if someone could turn into an animal, it wasn't a big deal if someone identified as LGBT. Draco knew he liked boys from a young age, it was more the fact that his father would kill him if he dated a 'Blood traitor' especially if it was The Boy Who Lived.

"Well my darlings Pansy and Blaise invited me out today, and who am I to deny them such pleasure, the real question, is what you're doing here?" Draco asked in his usual drawl.

"I was having a nice family outing until you came," Harry replied, glaring at Draco, James, Sirius, and Remus laughed under their breaths, making Lily roll her eyes at them.

Just as Malfoy was about to reply, Blaise and Pansy, walked up to them.

Pansy was a pretty girl with a snub nose that gave her a slight pug look, her straight black hair was in a fashionable bob and front fringe, she was a short, chubby girl who was almost never seen wearing something not black. At the moment she was wearing a lacy, black and blood-red frilly dress, the sleeves puffed out at the ends and the chest had a frilly red heart with a spider in the middle, and a high collar, the skirt part of the dress went was three rows of red and black frills that had lace overtop. She wore knee-high black socks and black dock-martins with them, with a spider hair-clip, Pansy's grey eyes were framed with black eyeliner and her lips were coloured black, her ears pierced with every kind of ear piercing possible, that matched her eyebrow piercing. She wore a velvet blood-read cloak to match.

Blais was wearing simple high-waisted black leather jeans with three skull-shaped buttons, with a spiked belt, and had a black silk button-up shirt with black buttons, the top three buttons were undone, bringing attention to the chains hanging around his neck. The boy's hair was black straightened and shiny, falling to his middle back, and blue eyes popped out against his burnt caramel skin, he had snake-piercings and his ears were full of almost every kind of ear piercing possible. He was a dark-skinned boy with a shaved head and only slightly shorter than Draco, his build strong, and, to Sapphire, he looked a bit like a narrow Duritto.