Chapter 15: Diagon Alley

Sapphire grinned at the sight of Diagon Alley, her small hand clutching her mother's tightly as she excitedly looked around, there were so many awesomely amazing stores. The caramel-skinned girl bounced on the tips of her feet excitedly, wanting nothing more than to run around Diagon alley and explore all the amazing shops, Lily, Remus and Sapphire were waiting outside of Gringotts while Harry, Sirius, and James were getting the money needed for school supplies, Harry insisting he wanted to go on the rollercoaster-like ride to the vaults and Sirius being a man-child and almost throwing a tantrum at the idea of not being able to join in on the fun.

"Standard book of spells (grade 1) by Miranda Goshhawr, A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot, Magical Theory by Adaiberk Waffing, A beginners guide to Transfiguration by E Merik Switch, A thousand Magical herbs and fungi by Arsenius Jigger, Magical drafts and potions Phydiia Spore, Fantastic beasts and where to find them by Newt Scamander ... that's a lot, are you sure it's okay? I'm sure Harry has second-hand ones..." Sapphire read off and questioned worriedly, Lily smiled softly at the young girl and squeezed her hand comfortingly.

"I'm sure sweetheart, nothing but the best for my little girl," Lily said kissing the top of Sapphire's head.

"Plus I'm pretty sure he told Sirius and I that he donated them to Madam Belleshot's OP Shop," Remus added, remembering back to when Harry donated his yearbooks there. Sapphire nodded silently and continued looking around in silent awe, it really was just as magical as Harry described, possibly even better.

Diagon Alley was a cobble-stoned alley with buildings crowded together, the edges of the shops almost touching, only separating as there was another street to go down. Bright windows and signs demanding to be seen, and crowds of people smiling and laughing, kids running up and down, clips of conversation mixing together in the young girl's ears. Sapphire hated crowds yet somehow, the street radiated positivity, every shop was so ... extraordinary. There were clothing shops, toy shops, shops specializing in different types of magic, shops for school supplies, a shop for music, a shop for art, even a 'muggle shop' shop! It surprised the redhead that there were shops that, if it weren't for the magical component, could've been in the muggle world, like the art, music, textiles, and game stores.

Sapphire was so wrapped up in her surroundings, reading all the signs she possibly could, admiring everyone's fashion (everyone looked so beautiful!) and giggling at some of the odd-looking things in the window, that she hadn't realized that her brother, Sirius, and her dad had come back from Gringotts until Harry tapped her shoulder. The teenager laughed at his little sister's confused expression, the sound that always brightened up the girl's life, her older brother's happiness was everything to her, he always protected her so she made it her mission to also protect him, she couldn't do much but she could try to protect him from sadness.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Harry asked her, grinning as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pressing a kiss on her forehead, Sapphire smiled softly, then frowned in thought as she pondered about where to go first, there were so many amazing shops, she didn't know where to start! Thankfully for her, her mum answered for her.

"How about Madam Malkins Robes For All Occasions?"

Sapphire nodded excitedly and ran forwards towards the shop, however, wasn't looking at where she was going and quickly ran into a solid body and fall on the ground, the young girl quickly began muttering out furious apologies, tears building up in her eyes.

"It's fine, nothing to cry about at least," A soft voice scoffed, Sapphire looked up and saw the blonde boy from the other time she and her family went to Diagon Alley, Draco Malfoy.

Next to the tall blonde was the same two as last time, Pansy and Blaise, and another smaller boy, he was a lot taller than her, coming up to Draco's shoulders and his skin reminded Sapphire of dark chocolate, his eyes so black they seemed to absorb light, tight ringlets fell to his shoulders and were kept away from his face by a headband. The boy's cloak was undone, the neck part going around the full of his neck looking like it was a scarf, his sweater, a light gray and went down to his knees, black skinny jeans and knee-high tie-up shoes.

Blaise rolled his eyes and nudged the blonde, "No matter how hard you try, you always come across as a bitch," Draco frowned at Blaise, looking horribly offensive, making Sapphire giggle. "You were with Potter right? where are your parents?" Blaise asked, extending a hand to help Sapphire up.

Sapphire dusted herself up, brushed red curls out of her face, and blushed, fiddling with her fingers anxiously, "I-I don't kn-know, we were g-g-going t-to Madam M-Malk-kins..."

"Awww! She's the cutest! Come on cutie-pie! We'll take you! I'm Pansy Parkinson! This is Blaise and Clement Zambini! And that grouch is Draco Malfoy!" Pansy almost squealed, bouncing up and down, making her lacey and frilly black dress bounce with her.

Sapphire nodded shyly, looking down at her black Mary-Janes. The five walked down towards Madam Malkin's, Sapphire trying not to giggle as Draco, Pansy, and Blaise bickering about whether or not Draco was a 'grouchy bitch.' Clement nudged Sapphire making her lookup. "Those three are such Drama Queens, well my brother always says that about Pansy and Draco, I'm Clement Zabini, what's your name?"

"Saphire..."

Clement was stopped by James screaming Sapphire's name and running up at the group, making the young girl flinch. James scooped his daughter into his arms, holding her head protectively, "Oh my sweet baby! I thought I lost you! Are you okay! Ohmymerlin did you die! Oh gosh! Lily! Our baby girl!"

"Daddy I'm sorry I ran off! I was excited I'm sorry!"

"It's okay baby girl"

A/N: Hey guys! Happy Holidays! The ending wasn't the best but it's a two part thingie, so yeah :) Sorry for so long without an update!