Sneak Peek: Intermission - Character Dossier

A/N: Hey there my fellow readers, Vix here with a sneak peek of something a little different.

Since I'm a bit stuck on what moment to write from the series, I figured I'd actually write a dossier or a profile on the characters we've seen in the Crafting Dead and by that I mean the characters that had some kind of impact on our favorite group of survivors. So minor characters that come and go in like one episode will not be added.

And to make this perfectly clear, this is a collection of details that I see in the characters. So this is a mix of series' facts and original head-canons. Don't worry if I tend to sound like a wiki page, it usually happens when I don't know what to think and just recap what happened to that character. 

Even tossed in songs that make me think of them as their personal themes (Note: not all characters will have this)

Overall Theme for ALL characters in SGCBarbierian's The Crafting Dead: Centuries by Fall Out boy

This isn't done, I've got about 4 written and only showing 2 in the sneak peek, I'm currently writing the rest and will post the rest when I get the chance. Though I don't know whether to just show the main group of heroes or all of them then later on post the villains' portion in another 'chapter'. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ Nick

Theme: Enemies by Shinedown

Status: Active

Role: Leader

This bright-eyed wonder is the leader of a group of survivors struggling to well... survive the zombie apocalypse that's over taken the world. Hailing from the island of Seaport, this Avatar is a realist. While he is kind and open to help others, he does recognize obvious risks when he does what he does. He can be brave and will jump into the fray of things to protect allies and friends of his group. But as much as he is brave, Nick also has a good head on his shoulders, often thinking things through to find the best option that would benefit his group's survival. And loyal to fault, he can and will do anything to ensure his friends have the best chance to come out on top.

But just as much good he has... Nick has his flaws as well. He can be manipulate easily without realizing it and despite his best efforts... tends to make things work in his enemies' favor. And his loyalty can be a hindrance as his enemies can and will use his group as a bargaining chip to force his hand to do as they wish. He can panic when things go south real fast or realize he made things worse. But his biggest flaw is his tendency to shoulder a lot of burden on his own and being his own worst critic when questioning his leadership skills.

Nick started off light-hearted and kind, often looking to the bright side of things to keep hope burning for himself and his friends. But over the course of the series, he grows darker and darker still. He is still kind but now with a large dose of suspicion and tension. Becoming aggressive and hostile much more quickly than normal and will not hesitate to threaten if necessary if things don't go as planned.

Nick is also consumed with taste of revenge after so much loss and manipulation done to him. After his group has been demolished and scattered, Nick is very (and overly) protective of the remaining members, especially toward Shelby. He's already killed Red without hesitation and now will not stop until Ross, the scientist that started the hell they all are left to live in now, is dead.

Quirk: Has a strange love for marshmallows

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ Ghetto

Theme: Rollout (My Business) by Ludacris / Lullaby by Nickleback

Status: Active/Unknown

Role: Peach-hoarder

Ghetto is first survivor Nick finds in Seaport Island and has since became his best friend. The two worked well together as they scavenged to survive what was left of their island home. Ghetto is brash and sassy, often bragging about how he's good or thinks he's sexy when it comes to dealing with the ladies. Coming off as arrogant to many who first meet him, he's actually good natured and caring. It's just a bit difficult to see when he runs his mouth.

But there's a reason for his bragging. He does it to keep the mood upbeat and fun, trying his best to get everyone around to smile and have a good morale. As well as quite the flirt. He's just as protective of his friends like Nick is, but after meeting a young tiger named, Jordan... he became protective of him, seeing him as a kid brother.

As good as he is, there was a brief time in which Ghetto was consumed by rage and revenge, even attacking his own friends to pursue his goal after the death of Jordan. Despite the horror his friends had seen when he pushed another survivor, Luis, who was in league with Red, to his death, Ghetto continued his path of revenge; nearly dying after injuring Red in Heyworth in the process.

But his brash and joking attitude was diminished after becoming infected with the virus from a Walker bite. Since then he shifted to a more careful and fearful shell of himself. In a way he matured, finally seeing that revenge wasn't worth his life nor the lives of his friends. But in the other hand, became more depressed at the idea of being literally at death's door without daily doses of Formula X to keep his infection in check to continue to live.

Though after being tricked then snapping out of Red's hold... Ghetto went into a deeper depression at the idea of nearly murdering Nick on urge from Red. But after being told that Nick held no grudge against him, he has recovered some of his attitude; but still subdued compared to how he once was.

Since the fall of the CDC his whereabouts are unknown but with him are Shark and Saber, along with the only hope of the world... Dr.Jin and Prof. Xavier's 'cure' against Ross' walker virus.

Quirk: If 'peach-hoarder' wasn't enough for you... this avatar has a large love for peaches and often hoards them to himself. He will share them but not without some sass for the trouble. Any peach shared without his usual attitude is extremely rare and marks him having upmost respect for that person.