Intermisson: Song Explanations

A/N: Vix here and figured you guys were curious of why I chose the songs I chose for each of the characters of the Crafting Dead. At least for those that have them, others are pending and I might spoil some songs for our lovely two favorite villains.

Now I'm telling, I didn't choose the songs to make it sound all edgy and cool, I truly sat here, listening to these songs on loop when writing these profiles for each character. Or listen to the songs that best fit for the villains in that case. Now my interpretation might be wrong for these songs, but I believe they best fit each character in my mind.

You might object and feel differently for those songs, and that's perfectly fine, it'll happen. Hell, I would ask for those songs you listen to. I'm always on the look out for new songs. :3 But please remember that its just how I feel and see them. Again, share the songs you think best fit them and I'll love to listen to them. :D

So, anyway, here's my explanations for the songs I chose for the characters.

Enjoy! :D

(And I know you guys are bored with the intermissions, and I'm sorry. D: I just haven't found a way to word the moments I do have in mind to write. These ain't easy to write, y'know. But still, I apologize for so many intermissions.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ Nick

It's My Life by Bon Jovi I chose this song because it describes Nick's view of life in the current world of The Crafting Dead the best. Least in the beginning and still applies now currently in the series. Nick is one to try to make life as best as possible for himself and his group with how things are currently in the series. He doesn't want to live in constant fear, doesn't want his group to constantly look over their shoulders as they survive, its already a struggle enough as it is; they don't need more stress. So as leader, he decides its up to him to give his group that best life.

He's an open book, people can read him easily and he doesn't try to hide anything from people he tries to help, extending his hand to other good people because that's what he believes in. That there is still good in the world, even though his faith in that can waver, but he holds onto that hope because that's all they have left to hope for.

And because of that, this song describes his will to survive in his own way. Fuck what Ross thinks or Red says, they can say there's nothing left but beauty in death or the thrill of chaos. Nick will stick to living life as he wishes and what he wishes for his group, to hold onto hope. He will not bow to anyone and he will not relinquish his way to live to anyone else' ideals.

Enemies by Shinedown – Now this song describes Nick's hatred for Ross, Red and The Strangers. Everything that has gone wrong when dealing with these enemies is really stretching Nick's patience thin. All the loss, the sorrow, the deaths caused by these people is digging deep into his mind and forces him to vow to wipe all others like them out completely.

Basically, Nick is sick and tired of their bullshit and his trigger finger is itching to put bullets into their heads. Tired of their mind games, tired of the deaths they cause, tired of them destroying everything he tries to build for his group... So tired of it all that his temperament is getting darker, his mood swings from pleasant to outright hostile the second he sees either of them.

Ross has forced the world to its knees with wiping out nearly all Avatars with his virus. Red is taking anything he pleases, supplies, bases... people for food and with his army behind him, he's nearly impossible to stop. The Strangers enjoy the destruction they bring, burning bases down, slaughtering any survivors they find and move on with happy smiles on their faces. They don't have a reason to do so (as far as I know) aside from enjoying the pain they cause.