Intermission: Character Dossier - Secondary Group

A/N: Hey there my fellow readers, Vix here with part two of the character dossier.

Since I'm a bit stuck on what moment to write from the series, I figured I'd actually a dossier or a profile on the characters we've seen in the Crafting Dead and by that I mean the characters that had some kind of impact on our favorite group of survivors. So minor characters that come and go in like one episode will not be added.

And to make this perfectly clear, this is a collection of details that I see in the characters. So this is a mix of series' facts and original head-canons. Don't worry if I tend to sound like a wiki page, it usually happens when I don't know what to think and just recap what happened to that character.

The reason I'm doing this is because I want my readers to know how I see the characters and why they think or act the way I write them in these novelization pieces. That and a perfect way to keep track of what I think when writing them so its not a huge jumbled mess to me. Though, I'm pretty sure is going to be a jumbled mess to read. XD But I'll fix it as I remember more of how I see them or learn how to better word my shit.

So I hope you enjoy this.

I can try to do requests as long as they're within the series, though I can try to do an original bit like I did with Barney's Death but that'll be tricky to do. Still, I'll try my best, if I can't do that then I apologize in advance and hope you can settle with an actual moment from the series itself.

Overall Theme for ALL characters in SGCBarbierian's The Crafting Dead: Centuries by Fall Out boy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ Jess

Theme: Fight Song by Rachel Platten / Lullaby For A Stormy Night by Vienna Teng

Status: Active/Unknown

Role: Emotional Support

Jess is the sixth survivor to be found, allied and later on join the group. She's also the first female to join... much to the joy of at least three of the guys. She's light-hearted and helpful, once her trust is won. She's also quite playful; joking with the guys to get a few laughs and let them relax. She's quite a shot and a fairly good sniper, and apparently well versed in keeping low. Aside her being a joking person, she also is quite understanding and patient. Making her excellent in calming people down and lending them her support when others are emotionally distraught.

But like everyone else, while she has excellent strengths she also has weaknesses. One being that she's not exactly trusting of others quickly unless the majority of her friends are comfortable with that person and takes her a little bit to warm up to them. 

She's still skittish being around the group and keeps to herself a times, still used to and ready to be alone again. A third flaw is her soft nature, while she's excellent in calming people, she can easily panic when concerned about others and often jumps to the worst case scenario as she worries. Her final flaw being that, she often blames herself when things go wrong, especially when it comes to losing people.

Despite the loss of both Barney and Sky, that hurt her deeply, Jess now has a more positive outlook on life thanks to lives that touched hers since meeting them. She decides to strike it out on her own once more. AK helps her by taking her to the ship they had used and giving it to her so she can go where she wished and wished her luck as she goes off to search for her father with Yodie the dog.

As of now, no one knows of her status or her whereabouts... nor know if they would ever meet her again.

Quirk: She's a bit trigger happy, don't stand in gun's sights. May have had a crush on Sky