Intermission: Character Dossier - Original Group

A/N: Hey there my fellow readers, Vix here with something a little different.

Since I'm a bit stuck on what moment to write from the series, I figured I'd actually a dossier or a profile on the characters we've seen in the Crafting Dead and by that I mean the characters that had some kind of impact on our favorite group of survivors. So minor characters that come and go in like one episode will not be added.

And to make this perfectly clear, this is a collection of details that I see in the characters. So this is a mix of series' facts and original head-canons. Don't worry if I tend to sound like a wiki page, it usually happens when I don't know what to think and just recap what happened to that character.

The reason I'm doing this is because I want my readers to know how I see the characters and why they think or act the way I write them in these novelization pieces. That and a perfect way to keep track of what I think when writing them so its not a huge jumbled mess to me. Though, I'm pretty sure is going to be a jumbled mess to read. XD But I'll fix it as I remember more of how I see them or learn how to better word my shit.

So I hope you enjoy this.

I can try to do requests as long as they're within the series, though I can try to do an original bit like I did with Barney's Death but that'll be tricky to do. Still, I'll try my best, if I can't do that then I apologize in advance and hope you can settle with an actual moment from the series itself.

Overall Theme for ALL characters in SGCBarbierian's The Crafting Dead: Centuries by Fall Out boy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ Nick

Theme: It's My Life by Bon Jovi / Enemies by Shinedown

Status: Active

Role: Leader

This bright-eyed wonder is the leader of a group of survivors struggling to well... survive the zombie apocalypse that's over taken the world. Hailing from the island of Seaport, this Avatar is a realist. While he is kind and open to help others, he does recognize obvious risks when he does what he does. He can be brave and will jump into the fray of things to protect allies and friends of his group. But as much as he is brave, Nick also has a good head on his shoulders, often thinking things through to find the best option that would benefit his group's survival. And loyal to fault, he can and will do anything to ensure his friends have the best chance to come out on top.

But just as much good he has... Nick has his flaws as well. He can be manipulated easily without realizing it and despite his best efforts... tends to make things work in his enemies' favor. And his loyalty can be a hindrance as his enemies can and will use his group as a bargaining chip to force his hand to do as they wish. He can panic when things go south real fast or realize he made things worse. But his biggest flaw is his tendency to shoulder a lot of burden on his own and being his own worst critic when questioning his leadership skills.

Nick started off light-hearted and kind, often looking to the bright side of things to keep hope burning for himself and his friends. But over the course of the series, he grows darker and darker still. He is still kind but now with a large dose of suspicion and tension. Becoming aggressive and hostile much more quickly than normal and will not hesitate to threaten if necessary if things don't go as planned.

Nick is also consumed with taste of revenge after so much loss and manipulation done to him. After his group had been demolished and scattered, Nick is very (and overly) protective of the remaining members, especially towards Shelby. He's already killed Red without hesitation and will not stop until Ross, the scientist that started the hell they all are left to live in now, is dead.