detention: we can't. Day one

Maya POV

"Hey Huckleberry" I said once I heard the door open knowing it was Lucas."hey how did you know it was me?" he asked stupid fucking question. "Your the only other person that supposed to be in here dumbass" I said rudely rolling my eyes. "Hey what the fuck is your problem" he said bluntly. "You" I said. "What do you mean" he said confused. I got up from my chair and every few seconds I took a step closer. "I mean how are you going to be on my side but when Riley comes you are all like I started it like the fuck make up Your fucking mind. What the fuck and the kiss what was that for?" I said quickly. By time I was done with My sentence I was really close to him. I backed up a little bit and looked him I'm the eyes. His beautiful green eyes I didn't realize how green they were until now. I saw something in his eyes I can't put my finger on it. After a couple seconds I looked away. "Well i had something in mind" he said smirking. "Uhh what would that be huckleberry" squinting my eyes trying to figure him out as I said that. "Well i was thinking we could finish what we started in the hall" Oh..... Ohhhhh no I can't but I want to. "Well to bad cause we can't." i said turning around going back to my seat. But something stopped me.

Lucas POV

I knew she was playing hard to get. I grabbed her hand and spun her around then grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to me. "Playing hard to get are we now?" I said with a smirk on my face. "Lucas" she breathlessly said

Maya POV

"Lucas" i said breathlessly. I loved it. I loved how he touched me I loved how his hands were so soft. His touch made my knees go weak but I'm Maya Hart a strong confident woman no on makes me weak........... Except Lucas friar the one and only huckleberry hopalong ranger rick Sundance bucky mcboingboing And I hated it but loved it at the same time. Damn him and his ways. "So are you gonna kiss me or are just gonna stare at my lips" I said sarcastically. He smirked and his eyes got dark very dark it kinda turned me on.

He pulled me close and puts his hand on my cheek caressing it. This kiss was different from the one earlier this one was slow with a lot of passion. As our lips move in sync Lucas moves his hands down to my ass and squeezes it I giggle in the kiss from the sudden touch and jump and he catches me with his hands still on my ass gripping it firmly. Lucas licks my lower lip asking to a entrance and I let him enter. Our tongues fight for dominance he wins and pushes me against the wall. He lifts his arms up from my ass and grabs both of my hands and pins them against the wall.

I'm holding on by squeezing my legs tighter around his waist moving my hips up and down giving myself more satisfaction. "Lucas" i moan into the kiss. He stops kissing me and moves down to my neck sucking in it until he find the spot. "Ughhh" i groan meaning he found it and he sucked on it even harder leaving a hickey I have to cover later. "Lucas" I said trying to catch my breath "Lucas" "Lucas we can't" i said regaining my strength and hopping off of him stumbling a bit.

Lucas POV

She jumped off of me stumbling a bit. I love that I make her weak.
She pulled away and I pouted.
"Don't give me that face." she said fixing her hair and clothes. "Why'd you pull away" I ask
"A you have a girlfriend B I'm not about to do it in a classroom." she said while sitting down in her seat. "How about my house." I said raising my eyebrows. "How about never" she said rolling her eyes. "Yeah ok we'll see about that." I said "in your dreams huckleberry"
"Always in my dreams" I said sitting down behind her.

Maya POV

He is so annoying. I looked back hit him on his arm. "OW" he said rubbing his arm. "Oh come on you know that didn't hurt." rolling my eyes.

We sit there looking in each others eyes until the door starts to jiggle I turn around to see the principle standing at the door. "You are dismissed" we're still just sitting there "go get out of here what are you waiting for!" he said. we got up and ran out the classroom. "Hey let me walk you home." he asked "sure we gotta practice anyway." I said.

I'm nervous for him to see my house. I hope he likes it.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
An

Hello sorry i haven't updated this book in a while I have been busy with my Instagram book and I'm on the process of moving and packing.

The next chapter it's such a plot twist I'm just gonna say not what you expect. P.S. Mayas mom owns Katy Hart
designs. 😏😉💋

Maya helps with the designs since she can draw and she gets paid
(no on knows) I'VE SAID TO MUCH

BYEEEEEEEE

Maya has her own line

~Sara