woah

Lucas POV

Maya and I were walking to her house and since I don't know where she lives she is leading the way. Man she is so fucking beautiful. I can't stop staring at her. Looking at her I'm noticing things like the polo shirts she's wearing and the Jordan's. Those things are expensive I wonder what she's hiding. As she is walking she is getting super girly huh guess alone and depressed is her look at school but outside of school she's happy but I see a part of her that's still dark. Its like when your in a house and all the lights are on but there's one light that isn't on and its holding the house back because you can't see that beautiful room so you can't the rest of the beautiful house. Maya is hiding something I know it. "Huckleberry hello" "Lucas you in there" Maya said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes" I said looking at her beautiful blue eyes. "We are here" She said pointing to the most biggest most beautiful house I've ever seen. "Maya" I said speechless "I know Not what you expected huh?" She said with a smile hinting at her face. "No not at all I expected to see a regular size house all cozy and adorable. "Well my mom owns Katy Hart Designs aka KHD." she said walking up the door. "What I buy my flannels online there how come She doesn't use her full name?" I asked walking in "well I asked her not to because I don't want my personal life running into my school life." she said. "Oh and i help her I have my own line it's called honey and peaches." She added. "Oh my god" I said in realization. "What." she asked giving me the confused face "I buy Riley's gifts there all the shoes the dresses" I said "Oh I know I see her wearing them all the time." She said.

Maya POV

"Ok you can sit down on the couch and I'm going to get dressed into something a little more comfortable then a tour of the house then we can practice the song. Is that good?" I asked "yeah it good." he said. "Good."I said with a smirk.

"I said with a smirk

Doesn't fit. Out of date. Ugly. No. No. No. I can't find any thing to weear. Ohh found it nice white crop top with ripped shorts love it. I bet Lucas is gonna love it to. I put it on then put some bracelets on to hide my cuts then run down the stairs to the living room. "Hey Huckleberry you ready?" I asked. He is staring hard. My cheeks are suddenly very warm. "Hello huckleberry take a picture it will last longer." I said laughing "sorry Maya you look good" he complements "oh thanks" I said blushing. "OK you ready for the tour?" I asked "yup then we can make out." he said "hey now don't get ahead of yourself." I said smiling.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

An

Hello I decided to change it up a bit and make Maya rich. You don't see a lot of story's like this but I personally love them. Let me know if you like this book by voting and commenting.

Next one is just all the pictures of Mayas house.

~Sara