practice

An

Bold~ Lucas Italics~ Maya
While singing

Lucas POV

"Let's do this thing" she said and started the music

Feeling used but im still missing you and I can see the end of this just wanna feel your kiss against my lips and now all this time is passing by but I still can't seem to tell why hurts me every time I see you realize how much I need you.

I hate you I love you I hate that I love you don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you I hate you I love you I hate that I want you. You want her you need her and I will never be her

She stopped so that mean it my turn I'm scared that I'll mess up the part cause it goes super fast

I miss you when I can't sleep or right after coffee or right when I can't eat I miss you in my front seat still got sand in my sweaters from nights we don't remember. Do you miss me like I miss you? fucked around and got attached friends can break your heart too and I'm always tired but never of you.

If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit. I put this real out but you bite that shit. I type a text but then I nevermind that shit I got these feelings but you never mind that shit.
Oh oh keep it on the low still in love with me but your friends don't know if you wanted me you would just say so and if I were you I would never let me go

I never sang so fast before

I don't mean no harm I just miss you on my arm wedding bells were just alarms caution tape around my heart. You ever wonder what we could been you said you wouldn't but you fucking did
Lie to me lie with me get your fucking fix now all my drinks and feelings are all fucking mixed.

Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing. Sometimes you gotta build some bridges just to create some distance I know that I control my thoughts I should stop reminiscing but I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings.

When love and trust are gone I guess this is moving on everyone I do right does me wrong so every lonely night I sing this song

I stopped so she can sing the girl part. She has an amazing voice I sing the first part with her then let Her finish the rest of the song

I hate you I love you I hate that I love you don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you I hate you I love you I hate that I want you you want her you need her and I will never be her.

All alone I watch you watch her like she's the only girl you've ever seen you don't care you never did you don't give a damn about me.
Yeah all alone I watch you watch her. She is the only thing you've ever seen how is it you never notice that you are slowly killing me

After the she song that part the music started to slowly fade so you could only hear her voice

I hate you I love you I hate that I love you don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you I hate you I love you I hate that I want you you want her you need her and I will never be her.

"So how was I" she asked hopeful
"Maya you were amazing" I tell her running up to her picking her up by the waist and spinning her around as She giggles and puts her hands on my shoulders and lifts her head up and looks at the ceiling as I bring her back down she looks me in the eye. I see them flicker down to my lips then up to my eyes again she then quickly looks away and puts a frown on her face which leaves me a little confused.

Maya POV

I can't keep doing this it's wrong he has a girlfriend I don't want to be known as the slut who stole her boyfriend I already have enough on my plate and he's probably going to want nothing to do with me after this week God I never want this week to end but all things good or bad must come to a end that's how life ends. I realized I've shed a few tears when Lucas takes his two fingers and thumb and lifts my chin up. Then finally he speaks up "hey hey hey what's wrong?" he asked in a very soft and calming voice like an angel. "I can't keep doing this you have a girlfriend" I say crying some more. "Hey it's alright this can be our little secret no one needs to know."

"No I don't want to be known as the slutty boyfriend stealer" I say looking at him in his eyes and all I see is love and concern

Love?

"Hey you didn't steal me I want to be here your an amazing woman a true blonde beauty" he says which leaves me in a state of shock. "I'm not pretty I'm not talented I'm useless I'm a nobody." I say crying really hard. At this point I'm so far away from him. He left the room and I was confused where did he go did he leave already.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~

An

Hello everybody I'm focusing on this book now but I'm still going to update my Instagram book

I know in this book its been one day this whole entire time but that means longer book sorry I'll try to speed it up love ya k byeeee

~Sara