No Promises

Maya POV
We ended up making out on the couch until my phone rang "do you have to answer it" Lucas pouted "yes I do now get off of me." I faked pouted. I picked my phone up and looked at it "it's my mom" I said

"Hello"

"Hey Maya I'm going to be home soon so can you clean up the house cause I have a surprise."

"Mom I can't I'm studying with a friend"

"So the friend can help too"

"Mom that's rude you don't ask a guest to help you clean up"

"Well who even is this guest of yours"

"Lucas we got partnered together for a project"

"What project?"

"For choir we have to sing I hate you I love you"

"Ok sweetie be responsible"

"First of all ew second of all maybe maybe not no promises."

"Maya Penelope Hart"

"Kidding I never in a million years would do that with Huckleberry"

"Huckleberry?"

"Its my nickname for him since he was born in Texas."

"Ok have fun not to much fun. Clean the house bye sweetie"

"Bye mom drive safe."

That was the last thing I said before I hung up "what did she say" Lucas asked "she said I have to clean because she has a surprise and too not have to much fun" i answered his question "What did you say?" he asked "I said no promises." I said with a smirk. "Do you want me to help you clean" he is so nice "no that's rude you're a guest."i said "Oh come on I insist" he insisted "fine what time is it?" I gave in

"It is 5:30"he said looking at his phone. "We've been making out for an hour how did we not do anything else." I say "I don't know" he replied "let's go clean" I said getting up and running "why do you always run off? He said getting up chasing after me.

Author POV

Lucas followed Maya in the kitchen and started cleaning and messing around they were making more of a mess the cleaning the mess. Maya was having the time of her life. She was finally happy. After her dad left her all she would do is cry herself to sleep and never smile. She's never been this happy. Lucas was also happy him and Riley never do anything fun like this. Riley never liked it she didn't what to ruin her honey and peaches clothes. They were the best quality. All they did was kiss and cuddle. They would kiss but not like Maya and Lucas. Its weird to because they've been dating for 2 years since 9th grade. While Lucas was putting the flour up he had an idea. He grabbed a handful of flour and and sneaked up on Maya who was organizing the kitchen he was right behind her. Yet neither of them noticed Mayas mother Katy and her boyfriend standing quietly watching the whole thing from the start. Katy loved that her daughter was happy and smiling. "Hey Maya" Lucas said causing her to turn around. Once she turned all the way around he blew the flour causing it to go all over her face and hair. She shut her eyes and mouth while Lucas was grinning ear to ear. When she finally opened her eyes She started laughing like hell. "You're gonna pay for that huckleberry." she said grabbing and cup with water. "Make me Penelope" he said very slow with a smirk. "You heard that" she asked "yup"he replied. She charged toward a him then dumped the water on his head. He started to laugh and Maya saw it coming she backed up laughing she turned around and ran around the island with Lucas chasing after. Since Lucas was a football player he ran faster than short little Maya. Once he caught up to her he grabbed Maya from behind and turned her around and lifted her onto the island. Lucas's hands still on her lower back. She brought her hands up and wrapped them around his neck.

With what was going on between Maya and Lucas. Katy whispered to her boyfriend to leave them alone and come back later. So they left which Maya and Lucas alone in the house once again
"Come on we have to practice I wanna hear what you voice sounds like." Maya says hopping off the island with Lucas hands sill in her back. "I know I wanna hear yours to" be says letting go. "I'll race there" Maya said running off AGAIN "why the fuck do you always run off"Lucas says trying to catch up to her.

Lucas POV
"Ok you ready"Maya asked me
"Yeah I'm ready you ready" I said
"Yeah let's do this thing" she said
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
An

I'm back from the dead guys here's another chapter I'll try to make another one today but i doubt it sorry I might update the Instagram book I might not 😇😘