The Recording Studio

Shawn POV

I ran up the stairs after that awkward situation and went into the recording studio and tried to find what I was looking for.

I saw a book I walked over it and saw it was Mayas

I opened it.. It was her song book. Really good songs. Stop being nosey Shawn. I went to the controls and I went to the recordings and played the newest one to see what they were actually doing.

They start singing and they sound Really good together.

"So how was I" she asked him then the rest I kinda skipped through until I heard Maya was softly crying "hey hey hey what's wrong?" Lucas asks her noticing she was crying. "I can't keep doing this you have a girlfriend" she says which makes sense since her mom got cheated on.

"Hey it's alright this can be our little secret no one needs to know." he said trying to comfort her but failing miserably Imma kill him using Maya like this. "No I don't want to be known as the slutty boyfriend stealer" she said crying harder then before. She's not a slut, you can't control who your attracted to or who you love...... It what if Lucas is taking advantage of her. Lucas might be a jerk but he's not that big of a jerk you can tell he cares for her

What he says next is mind blowing "Hey you didn't steal me I want to be here your an amazing woman a true blonde beauty" he says. He loves her I can tell when somebody loves somebody and MAN he loves her.

"I'm not pretty I'm not talented I'm useless I'm a nobody." she said talking bad about herself. I can't believe she feels this way when she can she sing dance and can draw like a mother fucker.

It was quiet expect for Mayas sniffling and sobbing then Lucas spoke up "Your not talented huh Maya" Lucas said then there was a slight tap I'm guessing that was the book hitting the chair. "Where did you find that" Maya said sounding annoyed "Under your pillow. Do you think I'm that stupid Maya?" he raising his voice a little "Lucas that is not your place to go snooping around my stuff this was none of your business" she said "look this is proof you're very talented I looked at a few they look AMAZING Maya" I then skipped through Lucas calling Maya short then Lucas asking if she can sing too young for him then that was the end of the recording.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
PLEASE READ

Hello next chapter is the last one before it's a new day in the book so I decided to change up a few things about the book

After ski lodge Lucas and Riley started dating and became the it couple although a lot of people still shipped lucaya.

When Lucas and Riley started dating Maya became distant and stopped talking to Riley and the group no one knew she still liked Lucas except for Farkle.

Well Riley became popular and forgot about Maya she was the head cheerleader and Lucas was obviously captain of the football team but because he still kinda liked Maya he also signed up for choir with Maya.

He was going to choose Maya but he overheard Maya say she didn't like Lucas like that so he just went with Riley

Sorry if this is confusing but or it's weird but I thought it would be better this way

Tell me if you guys like it and if you understood the changes

~Sara