Ch-2) What does he think of himself! Bradley Cooper or Johnny Depp!

I proceeded towards my class . As i entered , there was sudden all heads up towards me. The class was filled with mostly the students with big fat glasses , nerdy , geeky.... yeah you get the point . Atleast they din't mock at me or blocked my path. I wanted it to go safe so i went straight to the last bench. The class was with just some 30-35 students maybe so it was mostly empty. It was still 10 mins for the class to start so i started to draw some cartoon.

"I din't know people can draw themselves so easily!" someone commented and i snapped up my head . There was a boy who was around some 6 feet and holding his black leather jacket at his shoulder's end.I immediately scrambled the paper and put it in my bag.

I immediately scrambled the paper and put it in my bag

"Excuse me!" I objected.

"Excused." he said in a witty tone and folded his hands over his chest.

"What is your problem?"

"You! You Miss whoever you are ."

"Hellooo"i raised both my hands in air in exclamation"It's my first day at this place. I don't think we know each other well enough for you to have a problem with me" duh! and i sat back stubborn.

"For your kind information, You are sitting in my place."

"I don't see your name written on it. It's school property."

"Oh! is it!" he took out a marker from his bag and scribbled his name on the desk ETHAN" So... Now you see it Miss.."

"Ah... but.."

"Move" he said in rude tone staring at me .

 The serious look in his eyes felt like he will rip me off if i din't move immediately

The serious look in his eyes felt like he will rip me off if i din't move immediately. I took my things and moved to another bench immediately. This guy was so arrogant, bossy heartless rude .... and all bad things in the world.HUH! NICE BOSSING OVER PEOPLE ! WHAT DOES HE THINK OF HIMSELF BRADLEY COOPER OR JHONNY DEPP!

"Did you say something to me!?"He said loud enough that i could hear.

Urghhh i tightened both my fist and hit them on the bench. Ouch! that hurt. i turned slowly at him and said "NO!" bluntly and turned right away. Hehehehe i was laughing to myself . i wish i could see his blank face.