Ch-13) Savaging Myself!

Tapping my pen on the table i was trying to figure out my calculus problem .

Its three times i calculated the root and integrated it and yet all three times three different answers..

"Enough!" I scratched my head totally engrossed in my sum when my thoughts were broken due to an announcement in the library speaker box.

" Please pay attention , All the students are asked to assemble in the main auditorium in 30 minutes sharp, I repeat all the students are asked to assemble in the main auditorium in 30 minutes. Thank you " the speaker created the screeching sound of mike switching off. 

"Uhh! what now? i am irritated first that i am not getting my answer and too tired to walk to the auditorium . It's like walking 1000 miles"

I was complaining to Blaire who was so busy in her history book that she actually kept  half of the book on her face lying on the other half . 

"Blaire! " i called .

No response.

umm okay ! once again

" Blaire " this time i moved her shoulder a bit and still no response .

Haa!

Is she human ?

I slowly moved the book cover from her face

and there she was

..... sleeping beauty ...

Suddenly a wicked idea popped in my brain .

I took my phone and clicked a pic of Sleepy head .

Hahaha i can't wait to blackmail her .... Then i put back my phone in the bag and went close to Blaire's ear , cupped my hands near my mouth..

"SPIDER ON YOUR SHOULDER !" i shouted so loud that poor librarian who was sleeping taking the support of her right hand fell on the table with a jerk ... 

"AAARRRGHH!  Spider spider where where is the spider aaaarrghhh! " Blaire started jumping . 

Poor Blaire terrified i tell you ...

and me ......

i was laughing like shameless maniac ,  holding both my hands over my mouth trying to keep my loud laughter at its lowest decibel 

Finally Blaire came to her senses that i fooled her and anger started building in her eyes ....

She slowly started walking towards me .

Okay ... this is not good!

I slowly took my things and threw them in my bag ,

she was still approaching and i started to move back slowly ... 

"CAAAADDDYYYY! " she plunged on me when i dodged underneath her arm and ran with my bag shouting 

"I'LL SEE YOU IN MAIN AUDITORIUM ...." and i was faster than a bullet running towards the door , still laughing remembering Blaire's reaction ... 

I kept running , when i turned to see if Blaire was still following me or not and then turned back to run as she was! 

I was almost near the auditorium when ! THUD! 

I was barged into someone....

" Oww! "

i started rubbing my forehead furiously as someone hit me with something hard! felt like a rod or something .

I cleared my vision to see who hit me when i could see Ethan fallen on the floor with camera tripod also fallen beside him. 

"Oh my god! Ethan you alright ! " i went to him