Ch-5) Right in the face!

"Okay I don't want to make it long so I'll just tell you the bits and pieces of it." Blaire  said

"Yeah ... sure .." I nodded

"So... My mom and dad met they fell in so called love" She made the comma's in air with her finger's " they got married . then i was born two years later , everything was perfect until.. " 

"until...."

"Until dad got huge loss in his business and we were almost bankrupt when this Fiona entered our lives and exited dad from my mom's life ! 

He used to get drunk , come late and abuse my mother almost all the time ... After 8  months he revealed too us that he wanted a divorce and was going to marry Fiona "

"Who's Fiona ?" I asked

"Fiona is my not so motherly step mom with duck face and gallons of fat on her hippie body ... and not to forget her lips look as if a lawn roller pressed it..." she started laughing.. and i just let out a small laugh..

"Interesting  ... " I added "continue ..."

" Very interesting she is .. so... Fiona offered my dad  60% of all her company's share's and so he fell in the net...
My mom got all depressed and started taking sleeping pills but she couldn't take it anymore...."

she paused ..

."She was becoming weak day by day and one day she called dad and he wasn't picking up.. She tried again and again when finally picked up and blasted on my mom "WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP BUGGING ME! JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE CRAZY WOMEN!" and she was so heartbroken that she went straight to the terrace and jumped ..."

I could see a tear coming in her eye and how she was forcing it back but it eventually came out from the corner of her eye..

"I am really sorry Blaire .." I tried to console her.

"It's okay..." she wiped the tear drop with the tip of her pinky finger " huh! Hmm..  soooooo........ i was just missing my mom...  and that's why i was crying..." she smiled softly.

"Well... Blaire can you tell me why Cinderella was kicked out of the football team? " I asked in a very serious tone.

She narrowed her eyes "No..."i understood that she was waiting for my reply but i kept silence building the suspense

"Oh C'mon say it now " she rolled her eyes and hit my shoulder lightly.

"Becaaausseee..... " i kept on mounting the drama ...

" tell! " she ordered

" Because she always ran away from the ball " and i started laughing... and to make my chop i was the only one laughing..

Blaire just stared at me with folded hands . " You really need to get some good jokes Cady..." and i started laughing but this time even she joined in. 

  " Thanks! " she said in a sweet tone.

" For? ..." i asked as i  kicked a pebble in my way .

" I know you were trying to make me smile." 

" Well the effort was fruitful" i winked. 

" Friends? " she put out her hand forward.

I stared at her expressionless for few moments

 " Took you too long! " i said grinning taking out my hand from my front pocket.

We din't realise how time passed and we were at the bus stop. 

" So ... what's your stop? " i asked " Rivervalley... not much far from here..." 

"I live in Cimecal county.. " i added ... when i was suddenly cutt by a wonking sound of a car horn constantly ...