Ch-12) Acting Crazy......

Stars and the moon can make me smile even in the most depressing situations. It seems to me a way of God cheering me up and telling me that he'll always be there no matter what. 

 There is always a comfort when i gaze up in the sky at night . This makes me forget all my worries and moreover i feel like my dad is also a shining star in the sky , the brightest one , smiling at me so i always smile back... 

"I miss you dad! " a tear drop escaped the corner of my eye while  I was rubbing my hands which were ice cold ....  lying back on my rocking chair on the terrace gazing at the sky. 

I got up from the rocking chair and went downstairs to grab something to eat . I just entered the living room when the door knob turned .....

" Hey, Cad! " Annie stood smiling with two suitcases that she dragged behind her inside.

"Hey Annie ! " I hugged her " I guess you are going to stay longer than three days this time . " 

I escorted her luggage in the guest room. 

She was drinking water when the door bell rang . "That must be the pizza i ordered !" She went and opened the door and came back with three pizza boxes and two coca-cola bottles .

I just stood staring at her 

"What? Are you going to suffice yourself just by staring at me or coming to eat now? " She placed the boxes on the dining table ... 

"Oh c'mon... you can continue staring at me while eating also... come now" she beckoned me . 

I ran towards the table ... 1) I was extremely hungry  2) it is pizza dude... 

"Chili chicken pizza with olive toppings....Ummm" i took a bite "Ummm! Thish ish sho tashty Annie" i spoke while chewing ..

"And don't forgesh exshrtaa cheeeeeezzz Ummm" Annie added while chewing her bite.

"Any waysh how many daysh are you shtaying?" I couldn't just stop eating, it is too damn tasty.

"May is like 5-6 months" She couldn't stop either ... 

"Woah! " I swallowed.

"What? You don't want me to?" She narrowed her eyes ...

"As if you won't if i say you not to ..." I said and then both of us gave a serious look at each other , , our hands stopped .. she just looked at me ...

then we burst out laughing ..... 

"True that  !" She toasted a pizza slice at me and we continued eating like some famine struck children who din't eat for like ages .... but c'mon it's pizza and that too with extra cheese ... yummmm....

"How many times should i tell you both to not speak while eating .."

 My mom stood near the kitchen door with her hand on her waist sounding like a dictator 

" And If you two could just have realised  that there is another human alive in this house who is absolutely hungry too  whom you could have invited and stop behaving like barbaric people immediately! " she shouted pointing finger at us like a teacher ...

We instantly sat straight, wiping the cheese that spread around our mouth ...

"There too " Annie whispered pointing near the corner of my jaw and i immediately wiped it away ... when suddenly Annie burped ! 

"Oops! " she put her hand on her mouth.

"ARR! " I burped "oops ! sorry" i too put my hand on my mouth and then both of us crossed a look and burst out laughing and this time it really looked barbaric ....