Ch-11)Through Thick & Thin... puh-leeze

Mr.Hubert was cross-examining our assignments .

 I was suffering from enough a headache through Ethan's surprise that I couldn't hurt my back by bending anymore , trying to hide from him.

  At last, I sat straight after which I felt a twinge at the back of my head  .

For milliseconds there was a black out and I would have definitely fallen if Sheamus didn't catch hold of my arm.

"Cady you okay?" Sheamus sounded concerned

"Yeah Sheamus I'm fine , Just a little nauseated may be . The history hangover didn't end up I guess..." I quipped  "Hehehe"

"So class! Today we are having an interesting practical , Actually two .. 1st one is Mendelian inheritance using pea seeds and ..." Mr.Hubert rubbed his hands in excitement.." Blood Typing!" and was all grinning.."hahaha"Even though he is my favorite sir he is a total maniac. Why give so much build up just on Blood Typing.

"Oh C'mon ! nooo" "Oh plz!" "Argghhhh!"All sorts of noises started in the class. They were acting like kindergarten students! Just because of that stupid Blood type ! Really! Grow up people was what I wanted to shout at them! You're just going to puncture with  a pin that's it! Everyone was reacting as if their hand was to be amputated!. Like really who get's scared of needle..pfff ss TTT pfff ss TTT

I just turned to see when I saw Ethan grinning at me! I made a bad face and turned around! Then Mr.Hubert settled the class "Silence! Silennnnnccceeeee" He shouted in loud voice like Dumbledore ! I am really crazy of fiction! anyways he continued...

" So! There's no need to overreact class! It's just a small prick! You, people, are acting like babies!"

"You do on yourself!"Prick on yourself prick!" "Boooooo!" again all sorts of commotion started!

"Silenncceeeee!" again loud command! and suddenly his voice was all normal again!"I... have something interesting for you people. You will do both experiments in pairs and partners will be decided by this!" He showed us a bowl with some colorful folded papers. He suddenly held it up

"These dear students!.." Mr.Melodrama! "These  will unfold the mystery to who shall be with you in your thick and thin of life !"

"Boooooo!" again the commotion....

"Mr.Hubert!" I raised my hand "This is only a lab, Mr.Hubert, you are not relating to the philosophy of life are you and definitely, there is no need of that thick and thin bond . "

"Of course it is Cady ! You never Kno OOO www! And it relates to the class!"

" And how is it, sir?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"you see this ?" He picked up the pea pod "This is thick and this is thin!"he picked up the needle to show and started laughing himself as if he cracked a really good humor!

"hehe, " I faked and hid my face with my sleeves "God! Why did I even ask!"

"Okay, then every one of you will come here one by one and pick a chit which will unravel the mysteries!" So as he said, everyone got up one by one and picked chit from that bowl. Then it was my turn . Hmm, which to pick there were two left a yellow and a red one. I hate red so I'll go with yellow.

"Here! " I picked the chit and smiled at Mr.Hubert. He then whispered " You don't believe in miracles I suppose! I hope you have a really big one " and winked

I smiled with a confused and weird expression! It is weird! really! I went back to my table and sat.

"So! Unleash the curtains!" a magician like  sound  that he made with waving down movement of his fingers in the air !