Chapter 4- New Smart Boyfriend

• Dedicated to Amanada

Amanada P.O.V.

Me and my friend well were shopping and when I mean that I lost them. They start running off to different stores. Well shopping is okay, but it is not the best though. I want to be a doctor when I grow up. I sometimes wish that I can get a boyfriend who is smart and funny and can be crazy at times. If only that can happen in real life.

I started looking around the mall for the them then I saw this cute boy. He had black hair sticking up and with brown eyes. Wow. and he clothes fit perfectly with him. Damn. No I'm not suppose to like a person I don't know. Wait! Omg! He is. Logan Philip Henderson from BTR.

"Hey," Logan said while walking to me. Hey? He is walking to me. Umm. What should I do?

"Umm? Hi?" I said confused.

"Okay are you smart?" he asked. What? Are you smart? Of Course!

"Yes, and why?" I asked him.

"Because my friends say that I can never find a smart girl at a mall." he said. Okay?

"And?" I said.

"What is 3x+3 equals?" He said. Duh! Easy.

"Zero, Duh!" I said.

"Wow, you are smart because my friend Carlos says that letters not not in math problems." he said. Carlos? I think he talking about Carlos Pena. Maybe?

"Ooh, I see," I said. I had no idea what to say.

~2 Hours Later~

"Haha," I laughed. He is so funny to talk to and he is smart and can be crazy. He is just my type.

"Amanada, I know that I only you for about two hours, but will you go on a date with me? and be my girlfriend?" he asked me. Omg. The Logan Philip Henderson asked me out on a date and to be his girlfriend. YES!

"Yes, I love to go on a date with you and be your girlfriend." I said happily and hugging him and he hugged back.

____________

A/N: Okay guys the next chapter is going to be Kendall P.O.V. and Yaya Amanada and Logan are together. I hope you like this book you guys

~Vanessa Schmidt