Chapter 22- Me? A Singer?

A/N: I'm sorry guys I haven't been posting everyday. I have been doing homework, test and especially for the Finals Week and I have been also reading other people stories to get more ideas and yes I had writers block. I hate those lol.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo

______________

J Kitty P.O.V.

Well James is write a song and well I helping him. He said that he is giving all of the credit cause I helped him but I said its okay. I think this song is going to be great. Especially when James is mostly writing the song. He is so amazing like his voice, singing, dance moves, kind, lovable, sweet, caring, strong, handsome, perfect. No, wait he is perfection. He is just wow.

"Okay, we got the lyrics done and the course what should we name it?" James asked. I started to think. Then I got it.

"How about Amazing." I said while smiling. I smiled cause the song title sounds cool and I like it.

"I like that and okay." he said, then starts singing 'Amazing' the song. Then I started to sing the song with him. I sometimes sing, but not always. I'm not the best singer trust me. I'm most likely the worst.

James and Me singing together:

Looks good in a dress,

Even better in my sweatshirt,

My car is a mess,

But she don't mind,

She never complains,

Even when I'm out all night,

I sleep in all day,

And that's just fine.

"Woah, baby you are a great singer." James said while smiling and I blushed.

"No, I'm not you are and I'm not." I said. Am I a great singer or is he just saying that to be a good boyfriend?

"Yes, you are and you should be a singer." he said while smiling and give me and kiss on the cheek.

"Me? Are you serious or you trying to be a good boyfriend by saying nice things?" I asked him.

"Yes, you and I'm dead serious and you should be a singer. I can ask my record label if they can sign you to a record deal." he said while smiling. Wow, he would do that for me. I swear he is the best thing that's on Earth.

"Omg, thanks so much, James!" I said while smiling and hugging him and he hugs back and kisses me and I kiss back.

"I love you baby girl." He said then kisses me again and I sit in his lap and he is holding me and I put my head on his chest and smelling the scent of him. He smells so good.

"I love you more." I said then giggling softly in his chest.

"How?" he asked. Um, let's see, since 2009! Also when I saw him on Icarly and played has Shane, on How To Rock, and as Ricky Adams on See Dad Run.

"I loved you since 2009 and you on ICarly played as Shane, on How To Rock and as Ricky Adams on See Dad Run." I said while smiling then he chuckles. James knows that I'm a fan of his and he is okay with it and I love him abou that he doesn't get weird out by it.

"Dang it! I will win, you will see." he said.

"You all always say that it it doesn't work." I said then giggling the he fake pouts and I giggles more. He is so cute when he fake pouts.

_____________

Hey guys I hope you like it and next its Catie P.O.V. and I'm trying to make them longer but that means it will take longer to post though.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo