Chapter 9- No! I Need You. Well, Money.

Demi P.O.V.

Okay, well first I did dated Logan for fame and for the money. I didn't really care for him all I cared was for the money. But now I never realized that how much I miss Logan. He was cute and I could get my famous and more money by dating him, Also I made his fans jealous of me which was the best thing I ever done. I really done miss his money so I have to act like I really do miss him.

~Before The Concert~

"What do you want? and she is Amanada MY WAY BETTER GIRLFRIEND THEN YOU!" Logan said while he sort of yelled the last part at me face. Well, I'm better looking than her.

"I miss you, us, together, I know I used you for the money and for the fame, but please forgive me. I do really miss you. I just never realized that you are my life." I said. I hope this will work and if he kisses back I know that he still loves me. I then kissed Logan right in front of Amanada. He kissed back. YES! He does! Then I heard crying. It was Amanada.Then she runs away. All of the guys and her friends just stare at Logan.Yes! Amanada will never forgive Logan now.

"WAIT! AMANADA! PLEASE! WAIT! LET ME EXPLAIN!" Logan yelled and running after her and trying to catch up. Good! I smirked. My plan has worked.

"Well, bye losers." I said to the guys and those girls then left.

Then I tweeted: @1LoganHenderson I love you and I also love that kiss.

That should do it.

_________

I hope you guys like it! :) and the next one will be Halston P.O.V.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo