Chapter 10- Tweets

Halston P.O.V.

Me, Alexa, Demi and Katelyn are going to get back our exs aka all from BTR. We want them back yes for the money and fame and make the fans get jealous. But this time we will take all of their money and dump them and then move away from them. But the only thing is that we have to break up their new girlfriends now. To be honest I'm jealous okay. I no I don't have fees for James. I DON'T HAVE FEELS FOR NO ONE! And that's a fact! How I know that is a true fact that James is dating someone else well this.

@JamesMaslow: I'm IN LOVE with this BEAUTIFUL girl! and her name is J Kitty Love ya <3 @JKittty (a picture with James and J Kitty)

@JKitty: RT: I'm in love with @JamesMaslow and I will love you forever and ever James. <3

UGG! I feel like I'm going to throw up. He should be with me not this J Kitty person. I'm way better than her and more beautiful and prettier too. Plus who names a person J Kitty. Well I'm going to tweet something like this.

@HalstonSage: @JamesMaslow Hey, babe I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. <3 :* #ILoveYou #JasltonIsBackAndForever

There that should make their fandom start talking about it and starts fights. Great! I can't wait to see it all happen. Its so funny while watching people fight. But then that STUPID TWEET messed it up! Damn It! and That Stupid person!

@JKitty: RT: @HalstonSage Please, @JamesMasow dump you, because you used him and he is with me now so it's never going to happen AGAIN. #Weirdo #MissWannaBe #LeaveUsAlone

Ugg! Really. I'm not going to stop EVER!

@HalstonSage: RT: First, I'm not a weirdo or a miss wanna be and I can do whatever I want to. #ByeJKitty #Bossy #Meany #Leave

There she didn't Tweet back. Thank, god. I hate J Kitty. Then he had to do it.

@JamesMaslow: @HalstonSage STOP IT NOW! LEAVE MY J KITTY ALONE! And look what you have done. It hurts my baby girl. #StopItHalston (pictures of a wet stain on his white shirt)

Ugg! Stupid J Kitty ruined it. Damn it. Well, I'm not going to stop until I get back in James's arms again.

_________

I hope you guys like it! and next is Katelyn P.O.V. :)

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo