Chapter 6- Things We Have In Common

James P.O.V.

"So do you want to get some coffee J Kitty?" I asked.

"Sure, I would love too," J Kitty aka Julia said while smiling. She looks so beautiful and has good taste in clothes. Her name is so cool. J KItty. She is so cute. So me and J KItty are walking to the coffee shop and talking about stuff we like.

"So what's your favorite color?" I asked her.

"Red, yours?" she said while smiling. She has a cute smile. We have the same color awesome.

"Mine too," I said while smiling.

"Cool, so what's your favorite sport?" she asked.

"Football, you?" I asked her.

"Same." she said while smiling again.

"Wow, we have a lot in common," I said.

"Yeah," she said. We got to the coffee shop and I open the door for J Kitty.

"So what coffee you want?" I asked her. Then she told me wanted for a coffee. Surprising we both like the same coffee too. Then I told the worker our order then I paid for the coffees and sat right next to her at a table.

"Thanks, James." J Kitty said.

"No problem," I said then she gave me like $10 dollars. Why $10 dollars?

"Here." She said.

"Why? Why are you giving me $10 dollars?" I asked her.

"Cause for the coffee you just bought me." she said.

"No, its okay you don't have to." I said. Even though she is will to pay me back, but she didn't have to though.

"Well, how am I going to pay you back?" she asked. She is so cute when she wants to pay me back.

"I know a way," I said while smirking.

"What is it?" She asked. She is so damn cute.

"Go out with me." I said while smiling and looking my dimples.

"I would love to go without you." she said while smiling then gives me her phone number and I gave her mine.

"Did I ever say that you are so cute?" I said while smiling.

"No, why?" she said.

"Cause you are J Kitty." I said while smiling.

__________________

I hope you guys like it and YAYA! COUPLES! I want to know what you guys think this story so far. Comment below I need to know.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo