Chapter 15- Figure This Out!

Catie P.O.V.

Well it seems like everyone and when I mean everyone I mean that Amanda and Logan were fighting, Kendall and Jennifer were too and J Kitty was getting hate on Twitter cause her and James are together. I'm starting to worry about them and like all of their ex girlfriend start coming and start to cause drama which is weird. Something is up. Or they are cheating on us. Would they? Or not? I got to find out.

"Hey, Catie." J Kitty said.

"Hi, so are you feeling better?" I asked her. I hope she is.

"Yeah, I am. I was just looking at the mean Rushers who don't like me and James together, but they want James and Halston to be together more and hating me. I was just listening to the bad Rusher not the supporting and the nice Rushers." she said while smiling. Well that's good that she is so much better I can't stand seeing my friends getting hurt or is sad.

"That's good, so I'm starting to a get a feeling that the guys ex girlfriend want them for money again and that if this is happening like all at once that I think that the guys could and I mean could be cheating and I'm going to figure this out." I said.

"Yeah, I agree I will help you," she said. Yes, more the help more the better.

"Okay, but you can't tell no one about this okay?" I said/asked.

"Got it." she said.

"Hey, babe." Carlos said while walking to me and J Kitty with a box is his hands. What's in the box? Weird. '

"Hi, Carlos and what's in the box?" I asked. Maybe I shouldn't have asked its not my business, its his.

"Its a present for you." he said while smiling. Why would he give me a present? Did he do something wrong?

"Awww, thanks Los," I said. I will just play along then he gave me the present in the box. I opens the box. OMG! When I opens the box it had a yellow lab puppy. OMG this puppy was so CUTE! I look at the name tag.The puppy's name is Angel. She looks so cute and sweet.

______________

A/N: The picture of angel aka the puppy lol is on the picture on the side.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo

______________

Angel barked then starts licking my face a start to laugh and smile. Then after I got Angel to stop licking my face Carlos wasn't there no more. Where did he go? Did he got a puppy so it would distract me so he can leave. Then I started to cry.

________

I hope you guys like it and next it will be Amanda P.O.V.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo