Chapter 5- Happy Dance!

Kendall P.O.V.

I saw this amazing and beautiful girl going to the dressing rooms with a green and blue plaid shirt. She is so beautiful. I think I'm in love.

"Hey," I said while smiling when she came out of the dressing rooms with the green and blue plaid shirt on. Wow. She looks good in it.

"Ummm? Hi?" she said while getting confused. She looks so cute when she is confused.

"You look cute, I'm Kendall, Kendall Schmidt," I said while smiling. She blushed at what I said. Awww. She looks so cute when she is blushing.

"Thanks and I know who you are. You are from BTR. Also you are in Heffron Drive and you have your own TV show. I'm Jennifer." she said while smiling.

"Cool, so do you want to hangout sometime?" I asked Jennifer she smiled at me when I said that. Her smile is cute.

"Sure, I would love that Kendall," Jennifer said then kiss my kiss. YES! She said yes! When she walked by in the dressing rooms I started to do my happy dance.

"HAPPY DANCE!" I said happily for like three minutes. Then I heard giggling for someone behind me. I turned around.

"Ooh, hey Jennifer," I said while blushing so hard. She saw me dancing crazy and like an idiot. Great. NOTT!

"Hey and nice moves," Jennifer said while giggling.

"Thanks," I said then winked at her. I just played cool.

"Well I better go." she said then about to walk away. Wait! Its the only time to give it to her.

"Wait! Jennifer!" I said and grab her wrist before she can leave. Then she turned around. Wow! UGG! She is so perfect.

"Yea?" she asked and looked at me.

"Can I have your phone number?" I asked her and she smiled at what I said. I think.

"Sure, here." Jennifer said then then I gave her my phone and she gave me hers then I put my phone number and add it as a contact.

"Bye." Jennifer said then walking away. YES! I GET HER PHONE NUMBER!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I start going my happy dance again.

__________________________

Guys, when Kendall is doing the happy dance think about when he does that dance dance on Big Time Rush aka their show and I hope you guys like it and that next is James P.O.V.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo