Chapter 14- Getting Hate!

J Kitty P.O.V.

Me, Jennifer well I think she got other well and Amanda are mad at our boyfriends because of what they did. Well Demi kissed Logan and well the most thing that hurt Amanda that he kissed back and didn't stop and he just like kissed Demi like Amanda wasn't there. Poor Amanda. I feel so bad for her and myself.

I feel bad about myself, because I have been getting a lot of hate lately and it seems like no one wants me and James together. I guess that they like him and Halston better than me and him together. But at least I'M NOT MEAN TO HIM LIKE FUCKING HALSTON! UGG! I hate Halston she sent a mean Tweet at me and I started to cry so hard that I didn't want to move it all. You know what I mean.

So right now I'm laying in bed and being lazy and James well he is laying down too. Yes, we both sleep together, but no we haven't had sex at all. But I bet James is very good at it like c'mon he is so FUCKING HOTT! Well if you don't agree well then there's something wrong with you. Like C'mon who doesn't love James.

"Hey, baby girl how are ya feeling?" James asked me while kissing my cheek. He is so cute and amazing and just perfect to me. His the only person who can make me laugh, smile, feel better and a reason to live.

"Better, I guess." I said. I didn't feel better. I said that cause I don't want to worry him.

"C'mon J Kitty, I know that you're still sad about the hate. Well, Haters are haters and no one likes a hater." he said then kissing my soft part of my neck. Boy, that gave me shivers. He like knew where my sweet spot are and touching me like I'm a fragile thing, because he is carefully and sweet.

"Yeah, you're right." I said. What he said did made me feel a little bit but not a lot though but at least a little better. Then I got a Twitter notification. I typed my password in my phone.

@Rusher4ever: GUYS! STOP IT NOW! You guys are not REAL RUSHERS! If you are hating on @JKitty and @JamesMaslow being together! Just saying.

That Tweet made my smile. Maybe @Rusher4ever is right that they are not even real and true Rushers. So I started to follow her and Retweeted her tweet. Then...

@Rusher4ever: OMFG @JKitty FOLLOWED ME AND RETWEETED ME! OMFG! You are AMAZING J KITTY! You and @JamesMaslow are perfect for each other.

That made me happy and I laughed to and now I'm way better. I love talking to Rushers who and sweet and nice to me and for their love and support to me and James together. Maybe I was just reading all of the bad Rushers who don't like and I needed to read the supporting Rushers.

______________

I hope you guys like it and next it's Catie's P.O.V. Will they get back together well you have to wait for the next chapter.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo