Chapter 17

The next couple of days consisted of everyone hanging out together and attending maths club as per usual but with Tiffany with us too. It was great to have her around because she was actually really funny and she is actually quite good at maths.

Me and Nate were amazing and his Mum was getting along really well too. My Mum gave her a job at her company and she is able to travel to work with my Mum and because they used to be such good friends when me and Nate were, Mum is letting her stay with us and its actually quite fun.

Mum has just called us into the kitchen because she apparently has some 'news'.

"What's going on?" I asked when me and Nate walked in.

"Well, I just wanted to say that because you've all been through a lot lately, you all deserve a little treat. So," she turned to me, "I have to go and do a business deal with your Father and he is currently in the Caribbean and I thought that since it is in the weeks holidays coming up that I'd take you all with me because you all need a break desperately." She explained.

"Seriously?" I said with a smile. She never takes me with her to exotic places, she says I need to do my school work or that its not in the holidays and I can't miss school, even though she makes me go to these events with her.

"Yep. Me and Catherine will have seperate rooms and I think that I can trust you two enough to give you a double room, since you two sleep together anyway." She said.

"Yes, we are trustworthy." I replied with a smile.

"Are you sure, I mean its a lot of money to go to a place like that, I can't accept it." Catherine said. I could tell she was worried and Nate tensed up.

"Its fine, don't worry about it. The money would only go to buying Maya books anyway." She joked.

We all laughed a little and eventually, Catherine agreed to come and me and Nate went upstairs to tell the others. We told them over group and they were excited for us but a little disappointed because we wouldn't be here over the holidays.

We had two days left of school and they went really slowly because we were excited and days always go slower when your waiting for something because the universe always likes to annoy us.

On Friday night, me and Nate were packing getting ready. I gave him a spare suitcase out of the cupboard and I had my usual one.

We packed all of our stuff and then made sure we knew where the other stuff we need for tomorrow is, we'll pack them in the morning.

"What time is the flight tomorrow?" Nate asked.

"Uhh, seven o'clock I think." I replied. "We'll have to leave earlier though to get through the airport." I added.

"Ugh, why so early?" He groaned a little. I just shrugged.

We eventually finished and went to bed. It was only 9pm but we wanted to make sure we had enough sleep to be able to get up early enough tomorrow. 

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, we got up and got to the airport in a taxi. We were eventually boarding the plane and me and Nate were by the window.

I made him let me sit but the window because I love to watch the clouds and the cities go by underneath us. Flying is one of my favourite things to do.

I took pictures of the sunrise as Nate slept a little longer, then we watched films and eventually we made it there and landed.

To prevent our ears from popping we attempted to stop it by chewing gum and when we landed my ears still popped.

We stepped off the plane and went in to collect our luggage and do everything else that needed doing and nd as we got off the plane you could feel the difference massively in the heat. I started to get very warm so I took off my jacket, as did Nate and his Mum and mine.

We grabbed our bags and then headed to catch a taxi which we rode to the hotel.

We pulled up outside the hotel and it was gorgeous. It went extremely high up and it had flowers planted around the edges and it was definately well cared for. There was no paint peeling anywhere, in fact, it looked like it had just had a recent coat of paint which made me wonder how much my Mum is actually paying for this place.

It was near the sea and when we got up to our hotel rooms, on floor 10, we could see the sea was only a walk away since there was two rows of buildings until the beach.

We unpacked and settled and then went to meet my Mum and Nate's Mum for dinner.

Mum had in fact let us have a hotel room to ourselves with a king sized bed and it was amazing. There was a walk in wardrobe which I had the majority of space inside and there was a massive bathroom with a bath and a shower and the bath was practically a hot tub with pretty lights inside and the option of bubbles but it was still a bath. I smiled at Nate's face as he looked around the room.

"It's nice huh." I said as he jumped and landed face first on the bed. His voice came out a little muffled though because he was face first on the bed.

I laughed and walked over to him. He rolled over to give me room to get on and I lay next to him.

"I have a very good feeling about this. I think it's going to be a good week." He said with a smile as he turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" I asked, catching his smile.

"Yeah."

"Well I have a good feeling about the future, I think it's going to be amazing." I replied as I looked at him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied

---------------------------------------------------------
THE END

I wasn't sure on how to end this but I figured them talking about how the future is going to be okay and ending it with them all happy would be a good idea. I felt as though if I carried on with this then it would just be dragged out and end up having no purpose so I decided to end it here.

Please check out some of my other books, especially the new ones such as 'He's Famous' and 'Saving The Partygirl'. Thank you :)