Angel

The fur on my back fluffed up in my anger. This was the cat that stole my pillow and caused all this exercise. My short ears lay flat against my head and I arched my back to make myself look bigger, which must have been terrifying because I was already so huge.

Although, the cat that was on my pillow didn't seem scared at all. I think it was at least a tiny bit afraid but I couldn't tell, it was sitting in a shadow. I growled in frustration, willing the mystery cat to move, to show any kind of emotion.

And then it moved. For a second I thought I had magical mind powers but then I realized that cats can move on their own and they don't need outside assistance. If the pillow had moved, then I would be impressed.

The mystery cat stood up, it's head still in shadow. It walked to the edge of the pillow and leaped gracefully off, landing a foot in front of me, it's face glowing from the lights above.

She was beautiful.

She was a beautiful gray and white tabby, with gorgeous amber hair that curled perfectly down the side of her face. Her eyes were covered with shaded caramel brown glasses but I'm sure they were as dazzling as the rest of this glamorous cat.

The angel smoothly walked around me, rubbing her fur with mine. I stood still, frozen in this perfect moment. Her tail rubbed across my face, just under my nose, almost making me sneeze. It smelled of lilacs and honey. When she completed her lap around me, I noticed she was wearing a slimming black dress. She totally rocked it.

She padded gracefully back towards my pillow, but instead of resting in the soft fluff, she laid herself down in a luxurious hammock. Fidgeting for a moment, she finally got comfortable and stared at me from her new sexy position.

"Hey, Tubbs."

I stumbled, so taken aback that she was actually talking to me, that I panicked and blurted, "Hey, sexy. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"