Someone Better {Jumin Han x Male!Reader}

Jumin watches as MC walks down the isle. Her dress beautiful dress hugs her slender body and flows down from her waist. The bouquet she held filled with [fav/flowers] arranged beautifully. Her hair put up in braids. She happily walks closer, but not to him. She walks to Luciel, or Saeyoung actually. She smiles at him, her beautiful smile shining bright like no other. She was happy, they were happy.

But Jumin?

He had the worst of it. He did not sit with the audience. He could not stay in the back or leave. He wasn't Saeyoung's best man either. No, he was the one marrying them. He's the one giving them a blessing. He's the one who was giving his blessing to his love and another man. And he couldn't do anything because she was happy.

A feeling only he could make her feel and him, her. They are his friends. They are his alternate family. He should support them. Yet the pain in his chest would not stop, couldn't. They stood together side to side. Saeyoung crying in tears of happiness. As she wipes away his tears.

All sounds drown out now. Jumin can't hear anything, he doesn't want to. He watches them sadly, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. And as she brings their heads together, they fall. The streams continue to flow and don't stop. The two look at their friend in surprise.

"Oh~~ what's this? Mista Trustfund is crying?" Zen says jokingly. The room laughs which brings Jumin back out of his trance. He looks around and realizes where he's at and smiles apologetically. He apologizes and the ceremony begins.

Jumin shoots up from his dream, his head throbbing with pain.
He looks around at his surroundings and panics as he doesn't recall the room he is in. He notices wine bottles on the floor along with two empty glasses on the side table. He looks down at him self and notices that his upper body is unclothed. He shudders at the many scenarios of what happened, afraid to get up and go check on the sounds coming from outside the fairly large room.

"Oi," a male....? A man with [h/c] locks walks in with nothing but a white t-shirt that hugged his muscular body and a pair of black joggers that hung around his waist loosely. He ran a hand throught messy bed head making him look tired yet very alluring. "You awake?" the man says. He tosses Jumin a bottle of pills and leans against the door frame. "Its for migraines, you drank an awful lot last night, Jumin." he says with a smile that could make women melt with just one look.

Jumin blinks in confusion wondering who this very attractive man is and why he is here. And why Jumin is having such thought of the said man anyways. "I'm sorry, who are you?" he asks politely. The man walks over and lays on his back at the edge of the bed.

"Aww," he sighs. "My Juminnie doesn't remember me at all~~" he says in a surprisingly cute voice. "Haha that was so out of character. Anyways, you suck man." Jumin looks at him and tilts his head. The man sighs and flips over to look at him. "You really don't remember do you?" Jumin shakes his head. "Well after you had your fair share of wine, Jihyun felt bad that he had to leave you there drunk so he called me." Jumin looked at the man with a suspicious look.

"And you are..??" the man beamed and shot up his head quickly at his question

"Ahh right," he began "I'm (M/N) (L/N). I'm sad you don't remember me Jumin." he said in disappointment. "After graduating from university abroad you don't remember your personal tutor one bit. Damn, I missed you too." he the last part quietly but Jumin still heard. "Oh well," he went back to his perky self and stood from the bed. "Put your shirt on okay? Breakfast is down stairs. Oh but be careful, you don't know how bad your body must be aching from last night." he threw a shirt a Jumin and walked out the door like what he said was perfectly fine. Jumin tried to get up from the bed but immediately fell down due to the ache around his lower back.

Just what the hell did they do last night?

                                                       ***

Jumin walked down stairs into a large, clean living room. [M/N] seemed to be fairly well off by the size of this place. Just as he got down the stairs [M/N] appeared and lead him to the kitchen. There was various breakfast items such as pancakes and bacon. As he got a plate for himself and Jumin, Jumin eyed him and watched as he moved.

It was quite as they ate but Jumin had so many questions he wanted to ask. "What happened last night?" he finally says. [M/N] starts to laugh at the memory and explains.

"After Jihyun called, I came to pick you up and the moment you got here you were all over the place. I'm pretty sure your lower back like hit the arm of the couch at one point too, pretty hard I must say. I took you upstairs in one my guest rooms but you needed to puke and ended up puking on the floor and you shirt and mine, so. That's that." he ended it with a smile that basically said it's fine but Jumin couldn't believe that that is how he acted in front of someone he respected.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience." he blushed at himself and looked away. [M/N] laughed and shook his head.

"No, it's fine. It was cute to see my little prodigy be so out of character." he had a smile but that went away quickly. "But, it did hurt to see you so sad that night. You drank so much i thought you were going to die from the amount of alcohol in your system." he reached over to Jumin and was about to cup his cheek but caught himself and pat his head instead. "You deserve better, my little prodigy."

you deserve me

All of a sudden the door rings. "Ahh that's probably Jihyun." [M/N] says as he gets up to go answer the door. Jumin gets up to follow and stops at the door frame leading into the kitchen and watches [M/N] walk over. He hears them exchange a few words before appearing into the living room.

"Jumin," V calls. "Let's go. Jaehee has been waiting at the office. Are you okay now?" He asks. Jumin nods and quietly goes to get his things.

Moments later he comes down and hears his name. "Ye-"

"You don't understand Jihyun, I can't. He won't accept. He literally just got his heart broken and you expect him to see me again and have him all of a sudden fall for me? It's not a game, hyung. It doesn't work like that." [M/N] voice grows quiet as his tone starts becoming more sad. Jumin starts making his steps audible and walks to them.

"Let's go." he says.

"Ahh, I'll walk you two to the door." [M/N] says, his voice going back to his original happy tone. They walk over together and say their farewells. [M/N] hugs Jumin and pats his back. "Don't be too upset okay? You'll find someone better, definitely." He nods his head and was about to leave but then stops himself as he got an idea.

"Ahh, {M/N]-hyung," Jumin pulls out his phone and hands it to him. "We should keep in contact. As an apology, I'll take you out sometime, maybe I'll find that someone." Both V and [M/N] look at him before smiling.

"Of course." [M/N] takes out his phone as well and exchange contacts with one another. Jumin smiles and they leave. [M/N] closes the door and smiles. He hears a notification ring from his phone and leans back against the door blushing from happiness and embarrassment.

"Would you be that someone?"

                                                                  ***

{lololololololol DOeS JuMIn HAn Is GaY???? Very}