Addicted{ZenXMale!Reader}

This takes place during Zen's route when he leaves his house to escape from all the reporters and things because of echo girl. Except instead of a mountain, he heads somewhere where he meets the Reader!.

.

.

In the darkness of the night, the streets of Korea are lit up by tall buildings, and hotels. The evening shines brightly with the orange hue of the sun as it rises down, off to another part of the world. And in the streets, a man drives on a deep black motorcycle, his white hair flowing from his helmet as the wind touches every part of his body. Who is this man? None other than Hyun Ryu, the up and coming actor  with the stage name of Zen. He drives down the road of the busy streets, past small shops, still bright with lights signaling they're open. He drives further away from his surrounded house. He drives back to the place of his origin. The part of town where he was before the RFA had any contact with him. He stops on the corner of a street, and quickly walks into a bar. He takes off his helmet and takes a breath. The shop is empty, as he expected. He is here after hours, the bar belonging to an old friend of his that he knew. He called before, asking for the place so he could calm down a while without getting disturbed. Zen walks towards the bar and sets his helmet besides him. He takes out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it up as he grabbed a bottle of whisky and a small glass. He takes the cigarette out and puffs out a cloud of nicotine as he pours himself a drink. Taking a sip, he sighs and looks up at the ceiling.

"Gross," a voice unbeknownst to him says from his right. Zen turns quickly to him, shocked that there was another person within the establishment. The man is jaw dropping, slender body,smooth {h/c} hair. He wore black jeans and a white dress shirt. His apron wrapped around his waist and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His features could seduce anyone, man or woman. His body, thin but fit, face clear of any blemishes and deep {e/c} eyes to go with it. Feminine yet very manly, Zen was captured by his appearance. "If you're gonna stare, take the cigarette bud out of your mouth, you're starting to drool." Zen did as he was told and held the bud in his hand as he watched the other walk around the counter in front of him. "You're Hyun, right?" Zen nodded and put the bud back in his mouth after regaining his composure. 

"The boss said I could have this place for myself tonight, why are you here?" The male only rolled his eyes in response. 

"Unlike you, I'm actually working." Zen's eye twitched at his words but manage to keep his mouth shut about what he wanted to say. "But then again, I understand your side. Rumors, lies, and reputation. Those are the things you want to hide, right?" He turned toward Zen and leaned over the counter. "So, is it true? Are you a perv who attacked an innocent fan?" Zen backed up and opened his mouth to defend himself but the male answered for him. "Of course not right? That's not like you. The boss told me how you actually are, so kind that you would feel bad for the concrete you tripped over." Zen calmed himself down again and lit up another cigarette. 

"Just so you know, I'm bad okay." He said in defense while puffing out another cloud. The male laughed slightly and looked him up and down. "Anyways, You know me, but how about you? Who are you?"

"I'm merely a worker here. Working late like the good boy I am." the male said with a hint of sarcasm. He stuck his hand out and looked at zen with a straight face. "{M/N} {L/N}," Zen took his hand and shook it firmly. 'His hands are soft..." Zen thought. "Nice to meet you." Zen hummed in agreement and kept inhaling the nicotine filled stick. Now it was {M/N}'s turn to stare. It took a while for Zen to notice, but when he did he looked at the other male with a raised brow. "You know those things will kill you,right?" 

Zen sighed and exhaled once more. "I know, but what else can I do? It calms me down." {M/N} walked over to his side  of the counter and took the bud from the taller male. He inhaled from it and leaned close to Zen, placing his lips on his and releasing the cloud. 

"Hmm..." {M/N}pulled away slightly to see zen entranced, watching his every move. "Maybe it's time for you to look for something else to help you." {M/N} slowly leaned close once more and closed his eyes. Zen followed in suit and waited for the touch of his lips and opened his mouth, only to have a stick of gum shoved in instead. He opened his eyes in shock, the piece of gum sticking out from his lips. "It's to help stop the need for nicotine."The shorter male sauntered away teasingly to the back room, leave the stunned male there in the seat. 

He watches as the male walks away and doesn't even bother to hide it when his eyes wander to the lower region.  He began to chew the gum he was given as he followed the male into the back room of the bar.

 Maybe, he could get addicted to something else, If he'll allow it.