Cuddles {Jihyun Kim x Male Reader}

V's POV

After a meeting with the C&R company, I quickly went to my car and began to leave the dull grey building. I looked out of the window and sighed happily, after getting the surgery on my eyes my vision has gotten better and I am able to do things more easily like before. The scenery was amazing as always, the big city with bright trees and tons of people walking, I couldn't be happier. 

Until I get home

About 15 minutes pass after driving and I see the sign of my street. I quickly and carefully turn into the block and rush to park on the driveway to my shared home. When I do, I fumble but I manage to get my keys and enter my fairly large apartment. And as soon as I enter into the house, the smell of cooking meat fills the air and makes me smile. I continue to walk further into the house in search of something, or actually someone. I turn to face the kitchen and when I do, I see a [h/c] ball of fluff speed around in the kitchen. It stops moving for a minute and greets me with a smile.

"Jihyun! Welcome back! I'm almost finished so wait at the table and help me set it up." {M/n} tells me and continues what he was doing before. I smiled and walked behind him to hug him. I place my head atop of his and nestle in his hair. I kiss the top of his head before heading to the cabinet full of Tupperware and place them on the table. When I'm done, he walks out holding the few dishes he made and set them down gently. We both take a seat and fill our platter with the food. As we eat I stare at the man in front of me. His [h/c] locks hanging just above his eyes and his slender body looking so relaxed and happy. He begins to speak and I can't help but smile at his hypnotizing voice. He looks up at me with big [e/c] eyes and smiles back, sending chills down my spine. "Jihyun?" he calls tilting his head a bit to the side in an adorable manner. I hum at his voice and nod for him to continue. "Are you okay? You look lost." 

'Lost in your eyes.' I almost say. Instead I shake my head at him. "No I'm okay, I just really, really love you, {M/n}." He blushes at my words but gives me a big smile. He laughs and calls me an idiot. I know he doesn't mean it. His personality makes him unable to actually admit what he thinks is cute which makes him even cuter. After eating, we clean up together him drying the dishes while I wash them. We finish and head up the stairs in our apartment to the bedroom. Once we do, we begin to strip off our clothing soon he takes my hand and  leads me to the bathroom in our bedroom.

~*~ HA Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS GONNA PUT SOME SMUT ACTION BUT NOPE TIMESKIP~*~ 

After showering, we don't bother to put on clothes as we move onto our shared bed. We lay on the mattress and pull the sheets up to our chests. I look at him and smile again. He smiles back at me and cups my cheek. At this, I pull our naked bodies together and rest my head in the crook of his neck, hugging him. I move my hand down to his waist and he shudders.

"Jihyun, we already--" He begins to whine. I kiss the spot on his neck that has a newly formed kiss mark from before and pull him closer. 

"Don't worry, just stay like this. I like it." He giggles at my words but wraps his arms around my neck. I trail my hands up and down his back feeling every part of him I can. He hums in my arms and I can feel him play with the tips of my hair. I begin to kiss his body, starting from his shoulder blade moving up to his upper jaw. He squirms in my embrace but does little to stop me. More and more I kiss his delicate body and more and more his body begins to become heated. I move to his ear and whisper sappy words of love to which he laughs at me for. I move further back a bit to capture the view of his [s/c] skin with water droplets still apparent. I move my hand to his cheek and he nuzzles into my touch. "I love you,{M/n}," I say. "Thank you for saving me. Thank you for being in my life." he laughs shyly and kisses the tip of my nose. 

"I should be thanking you." He says softly. "For giving me a reason to live, for being with me. For allowing me to have times where I can lay naked on a bed with the one I love and just cuddle for hours at a time." He moves his hand to the nape of my neck and pulls my head closer so our foreheads touch. "I love you too, Jihyun. So very much, so thank you, for making me able to experience such happy yet stupid scenarios with you." He stares into my eyes and blushes. I laugh happily at his words and pull him back into a hug. He hugs me back without hesitation and we just end up laying there until we fall asleep in each together's arms. 

" But seriously though, we should really dry off though, we'll get sick if we sleep like this, baby." I laugh again and we get up and go to the bathroom once more. We'll probably end up playing again though, happily together.