Twin{JihyunKimXMaleReader}

A/N: This one is along one so good luck reading it(2000+ words) . I  mean I hope you enjoy the longer ones. I feel like those ones are the better ones because they don't seem rushed but some people don't like that soooo

.

.

So we already have the Choi twins right, but what if  there was another set of twins too? Except everyone new of this twin because they were always around. They had connections to three people. The biggest, being the twin of the one who started this all. {M/N} was the twin of Mint eye's very own Savior, Rika. Just the sound of that sounds bad right? Except for one thing, they were nothing alike. Yes they looked very similar, but their personalities contrasted differently just as many sets do. {M/N} listened to rules and never stepped out of bound. He was very caring and kind much like his sister, however he would be very blunt and monotone when the time was needed. He cared about everyone, always putting himself last but he was still strong enough to know when he was being taken for granted. He was very loyal to the people he truly trusted, never breaking promises, never going behind their back, always defending them trusting their word. Never used them for his own growth but rather wanted to grow together by helping each other. Because of these contrasts, of course it would be obvious about which was favored more when they were adopted. Despite that Rika showed many signs of being mentally unstable, {M/N} always stood by her side. She was the only family he had left. When she was verbally abused by their adoptive parents and neglected he would comfort her and lay by her side until she calmed down. He wouldn't tell her she was strange like others would. She was thankful for him, for not leaving her side or giving up on her so when she created the RFA of course she brought him along. 

The both of them had the same goal, to help others and make them happy. Donating to charity, earning funds to raise awareness and recruiting people who they saw needed help, like their cousin Yoosung, a rising actor named Hyun, and two other twins named Saeyoung and Saeran. And similarly, they both fell for the same person too. When Rika and V met, it was because {M/N} was the one who admired his work. When he saw V, it was almost like love at first sight. But then he noticed the look Rika had given V and automatically denied any sort of feelings he felt at that moment. V looked like such a kind and loving guy. He looked perfect to {M/N} in every way, handsome, smart, kind, and a stable job. As much as he wanted to fall, he knew that V would make Rika so happy. And like that, his first love came to and end. 

Or so he thought. 

{M/N} just couldn't forget about V, he couldn't forget about his smile or his mint colored eyes that matched his pale blue hair along with his flawless skin. Even when him and Rika were official, he couldn't stop wanting him but he couldn't do that to his sister. She's been the only one he's had. He can't just aim for her boyfriend like that. He can't betray her like that, and he wouldn't. She was such a strong person in his eyes, used to be caring and kind. Used to love and want to protect everyone. But that was how she used to be. 

His perspective on her changed when he walked into their shared household one night. It was their birthday so of course {M/N} wanted to celebrate with the two people he loved the most. But right as he walked through the door, he saw Rika strike V's eyes. He stood frozen in shock as he saw the blood drip down from V's eyes. Some dripped off the weapon Rika help and slowly trailed down her hands and onto the floors as she pulled back. When V fell to the floor, she was about to strike again before {M/N} ran up and blocked him from another attack. He moved them away from her but she still managed to graze {M/N}'s arm as they moved. She stepped back as {M/N] was stumbling to try and stop the bleeding from V's eyes. {M/N} took off a piece of his clothing and pressed it against his eye. He yelled at his sister causing her to flinch and cry. She cried out that it wasn't her fault and pleaded for {M/N} to forgive her. She cried for him not to leave her just like everyone else. {M/N] grabbed the phone ready to call the police but one more look at his sister, he stopped himself. He knew that even if he called and they took her, she would plead that she was not sane at the time and would not get the sentence she deserved. But deep down he knew that he couldn't leave her by herself because she was his sister. He could never betray her. So instead, he called Jumin and everything was solved quietly and dismissed. V had to get treatment so he doesn't lose his eye while Rika kept insisting to Jumin that she didn't mean to. Jumin went to {M/N}, leaving Rika there to cry, to ask him what happened. And of course, he stayed loyal to his sister, and kept the full truth from Jumin as well.