Me or You{Zen(Hyun Ryu) x Male!Reader}

"Zeeeeeennnn" You called out for your boyfriend of two years, almost three, from the living room of your shared house.

"What is it, [M/N]?" He calls back out. He was in the kitchen cooking for you both after coming back from a work out. You walked over to him and sat at the counter near him watching him cook.

'Such wife material...' You thought while staring at him. His hair tied back as always while wearing an apron. His slender body perfectly fitting the apron he wore, making him seem very feminine. Remembering why you came, you shook off those thoughts for now and said your question. "You love me right?" He halted his actions for a brief second before continuing.

"Of course I do," He says suddenly very serious. "Why wouldn't I" He looks over at you and you smile at him. You can see relief flash through his eyes knowing something wasn't wrong with you.

"But you love yourself too right?" You ask him. He smiles and laughs a little.

"I do.." He drags out the word do and looks at you suspiciously. "Why do you ask?" He turns off the stove and begins putting the food onto plates for both of you. You grab the plate from him and shrug at his question.

"I've always wondered something." You start. "We've been dating for two years now," You take a bite of your food and watch him fidget from your gaze on him. "Who do you love more? Me or You?" You ask him. He looked at you with a confused expression.

"What?" He asks. "Seriously, You..." He turned away embarrassed.

"What?"

"Nothing!" He says "Just... What were you going to ask me?" He says.

"I already asked you, Zenny~" You say. You reached you hand over to him and poked his cheeks as he pouted and muttered a quiet "Oh". You smile at his cuteness and pull your hand away to continue eating. "So?" You continued. "What's your answer."

"I mean," He starts. "Is it bad to love both?" You shake your head with a smile still etched on.

"It's not but I just really want to know your answer."  Zen sighs and shakes his head.

"What prompted this thought anyway?"Zen shook his head and shoved a spoonful of his food into his mouth. You shrug once more. Zen smiled and took a bit of your food. "As much as you are stupid, I love you more." He says slyly.

"Ohh~" You say. "That was unexpected." Zen throws a napkin at your face and laughs, soon you do too. "I love you too, Zen"

"Yeah, yeah Idiot." He smiles and looks at his phone.

His Wallpaper is himself shirtless, along with his lock screen.