Normal {YoosungKimXMaleReader}

"Hey, [M/N]," Yoosung asks. The couple currently sat together on the floor surrounded by books, taking a break from studying. Yoosung looked up toward his boyfriend and stares into his [e/c] eyes while he smiles sweetly. [M/N] hums in response, waiting to hear the younger male's thought. "How come you always play with my hair? I mean there's really nothing about it that's interesting." [M/N] chuckles causing Yoosung to blush slightly and places his chin on top on Yoosung's head.

"You don't like it?" He gently takes a lock of the younger male's dark brown hair and plays with the strands in his hand. The younger nale shakes his head and turns around to face him.

"That's not it, I just... It... feels good." He blushes more as he says this and moves to hide his face in the crook of the older male's neck. [M/N] pulls him closer to hug him which caused Yoosung to be straddling the older male making him even more embarrassed than before. [M/N] pulls away laughing at his boyfriend's face calling him cute and littering his face and neck with kisses. [M/N] stops for a moment to stare at Yoosung and then moves to hug his stomach. Yoosung grabs his boyfriends face between his hands and kisses his lips gently.

At that moment, the door to Yoosung's room opens and his mother walks in. She stops in her tracks as she sees the position the two are in. Her shock completely switched to a fit of anger as she walked into the room screaming profanities towards her son.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU DISGUSTING--- "
Yoosung quickly removes himself from [M/N] and they both stand up to defend themselves.She moved closer towarss her son and raises her hand. "YOU WORTHLESS, DISGUSTING FAG! HOW DARE YOU---"

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" [M/N] screams back at her, stopping her actions towards Yoosung. "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I was the one who made the advances. Not him." Yoosung's mom recoils her hand from [M/N]'s grip and grabbed those that belonged to [M/N].

"Mom--"

"Stop it." She gathers all [M/N]'s things and throws it towards his chest violently before dragging him to the door. "Get out of my house and never touch my son again..Don't you dare try to take my son onto the same ugly path as you." She says pushing him out the door harshly. "If I so much as hear that you are close to him, I will not hesitate to act accordingly. Keep your dirty, filthy hands off my son." She slams the door on him and leaves him outside.

[M/N] looks at the door sadly and after a few minutes, begins to walk away from the house. He thinks about what to do about the situation and after a few days of countless calls and texts from Yoosung, finally comes to a conclusion. He texts Yoosung to meet him at a near by park around 10 pm so they could talk privately without getting caught. [M/N] waits at the swings, swinging back and forth slightly, deep in thought when he feels someone come up and hug him from behind.

"Why didn't you answer me?" He hears Yoosung's voice say quietly. "How come you didn't tell me anything and then randomly tell me to meet with you here?" [M/N] gets up and moves so that he faces Yoosung and hugs him tightly.

"I didn't want to say anything over the phone or over text. I wanted your mom to cool down a bit so she's not weary." [M/N] lies. In reality, he thought about what he should do to keep Yoosung safe. 'To keep him happy. To keep him close to his family. It's for the better.' [M/N] tells himself. He begins to squeeze Yoosung harder and buries his face into his boyfriend's brunette hair  whispering "I love you.". He loosens his grip on the younger male and lifts his head so that their eyes met.

"What?" Yoosung looks up to the older male, confused.

"I love you, Yoosung. And I want the best for you." [M/N] removes himself completely from Yoosung ans backs up a few steps. "I want you to be happy and proud of yourself, Yoosung. I want nothing but the best for you. And most importanly, I want you to be with your family." Yoosung, still confused, walks closer to him and tries to grab his arm but [M/N] pulls it away quickly. [M/N] puts a hand on his head to hide his face before speaking once more. "And that's why I'm breaking up with you."