Free {VxMale!Reader}

There you stood in the middle of Saeyoung's living room with him and Jumin. V sat on the couch with his hands on his face just thinking while MC sat next to him. The three of you looked at each other then to V.

"So," Jumin said. "We're here now. What is it? Why is it so important to meet up rather than talking on the messenger about it."

"Because," You sighed thinking about how to arrange your words. "Okay, let me just tell you everything okay?" You looked at the both of them as they stared at you. You took a deep breath in and began. "Rika isn't dead." Jumin and Saeyoung look at you shocked. "And she's created a sort of cult thing that she plans to attack the members of the RFA. I didn't want to talk about this to the messenger to keep everyone from worrying. Plus I couldn't risk the hacker to find out about this plan we arranged."

"You could've just messaged us privately. The messenger is impossible to hack." Saeyoung butts in but you shake your head at this.

"I'm not going to risk it. Better safe than sorry." You look at Jumin who hasn't said anything for a while. "Jumin...?"

"So you mean to tell me that this entire time you lied to us V? This entire time you kept this a secret, not even telling me." He begans. "I don't get this. Why didn't you tell me? Yoosung I get, but you could've told either me or Saeyoung!"

"Jumin!" you stop him from talking and walked in front of him. "Don't. At least not now. You should be happy that he came for help now before anything bad happened to him okay." you sighed and combed your hair back with your hands. "There's one more thing," you looked at Saeyoung with a serious expression. "She's using Saeran too." his eyes widen and he looks over to V and begins to walk over to him.

"You mean," he begins with a shaky voice. "This entire time! He was being used! You were supposed to protect him, V! And you mean to tell me that he's being taken advantage of!" he's screaming now but you put your arm in front of him to stop him.

"Its not V's fault!" you say just as loud as he was speaking. "He didn't even know about Saeran until a couple of days ago! Don't make it seem like it's his fault! You should be thankful because this entire time he's been the one stopping them from progressing any further! They were planning to attack earlier than now but because of V they pushed it back! Not only did he save the RFA but every other person associated with them! It's because of V that you are able to call MC your girlfriend right now!" V looks at you eyes wide. He didn't expect you to defend him or yell at Saeyoung, knowing you two were very close. He stood up and looked at Saeyoung.

"I'm sorry, Saeyoung. I know it was wrong of me to not tell you sooner, about Rika and your brother. Although I knew about Rika, its true that I didn't know about your brother until my recent visit to their headquarters." he turned to Jumin now. "I'm sorry to you too Jumin. It's not like I didn't want to. I just didn't know how."

Jumin looked at him and took a deep breath in. "So why now? What prompted you to tell us." You and V looked at each other and mental decided that I start first.

"V is gonna go and end things." I started

"Rika figures that no matter what she does, I'll always be on her side. If I tell her I decided to leave, most likely she'll break down." V continued.

"We need Jumin for your support. Things could go wrong and we need to secure the others she's had converted to follow her. And Saeyoung, you need to be there for you brother." You all looked at each other and begun to plan the way this would go. All night you all were talking about what to do and what to remember about this plan.

***

V's P.O.V

Me and [M/N] arrived at Mint Eye and began walking towards the room Rika was always in. We walked in silence next to each other but as we reached the door [M/N] stopped me. "Hey," he said to me. "You can do it okay? No matter what you'll be able to. I'll be with you." I took a deep breath and smiled at him. He smiled back and we walked in. Our expressions changed back to being serious as we continued to walk towards her. [M/N] was dressed as all her other followers to make it seem as if he was escorting me to Rika. When we got close, he stepped to the side lines.

"V..." she said. "Why are you here? I didn't call for you." she shifted her position in her chair and waited for an explanation from me.

"No you didn't." I said. "But I don't care anymore about what you say Rika." I looked at her expression change. It seems I have her attention now. "Do what you want. I don't care anymore Rika." I said boldly. "I don't love you anymore, nor do I care. I'm tired of you Rika." I finished and waved to her. I turned around began walking away.

"W-wait.." she says with a shaky voice. "V, are-- are you really leaving me?" she asked. "N-no please, don't leave me please." I never faced her. She cries for me more, but I don't care anymore. I want to get away from her. I want to end it already. [M/N] calls the signal we assigned for Jumin to come in and as soon as he did, Jumin, Saeyoung, and MC bust in through the entrance along with guys in suits. They took hold of Rika and others around them. Lots of them flood the room and search the entire place for others. I still hear her screaming for me. She calls my name, screaming for me to come back to her. I can tell she is struggling in their grasps but I still never turn her way. For some reason, I can't get her voice to stop. She is the only thing I can hear. Is this guilt? Should I be feeling this way for abandoning her like this? Am I wrong for doing this? I think I've stopped moving now. This feeling inside me darkens. I feel like I am being swallowed up. I struggle to breathe and clench the patch of clothing above my heart.

"Don't listen!" [M/N]'s voice suddenly appears. He stands in front of me, blocking my ears muffling the sounds around us. He holds my head facing him, only looking at him. "It's okay V," His voice is muffled but more clear than the other sounds around us. "You're free now.
You can cry, you can laugh, you can smile. You're not alone anymore." His eyes show emotion I haven't seen from anyone in a while. Care? Love? Relief? I don't know what it is but it soothes me. I can't resist hugging him. He hesitates but hugs me back soon, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I let my grip on him loosen and he pulls our head forward making our foreheads touch. He smiles at me and I laugh softly, smiling with him. I stare into his eyes, those beautiful [E/C] eyes. I let my eyes travel down to his glossy lips and I couldn't resist the temptation of kissing those lips. His lips felt soft on mine. It took him a few seconds to register what was going on and surprisingly enough, he kissed me back. We heard someone clear their throat and pulled away from each other, my arm still wrapped loosely around [M/N's waist.

"You guys done?" Saeyoung says teasingly. MC laughs while Jumin smirks at me and I sigh.

"If I say no can we have more time?" I say, jokingly. I feel [M/N] tense up at my words and I laugh. "Yeah, Yeah, let's go." We begun walking out together looking at the people being put into cars. "Saeyoung, Your brother.."

"He's going to a hospital to be treated, Rika hurt him pretty badly." I nod
at him sympathetically. "What are we going to do with Rika?"

"I think I remember Zen talking about a psychological institution in Alaska, i can ask for the details from him." [M/N] says. We all look at him questioningly. "We'll need to tell them anyway."

"He's right, V."Jumin says. "So, Let's go home now." We all head for our rides and I trail behind them all. Looking at them, I am free. Free to do whatever I need for the RFA and [M/N]. Free to be more involved with my friends. I am free to be happy.

"V,"[M/N] calls out. He extends an arm to me and smiles. "Let's go home!" I laugh and take his hand, following him in suit.

I am free