04

scarlett's pov

Sitting in my room, in the same spot we've been in for the past few hours, I finally got up, leaving Calum's sleeping body on the floor, removing his arms from around my waist to flop on the floor. Walking out to attend to my craving of Flaming Hot Cheetons, the Lime ones to be presice. Calum started muttering things in his sleep as the door creaked open. 

Running down-stairs to get the chips and water, a noise of footsteps came from behind me, then a 'boo' right next to my ear. "What the hell?!" I screamed, dropping the glass of water on the floor, it breaking into pieces. 

"I saw you left me, I got lonely." Calum whispered in my ear, kissing my neck then sucking on it, leaving a purple bruise right under my ear. "You're much better with that." He kissed the newly made mark on my skull, picked up the glass and ran back upstairs. 

~~

When I woke up, it wasn't the best way to wake up, but it was beautiful. I woke up to Calum, playing Once Upon A December on the piano, his fingers gliding across the keys, and his foot hitting the pedals ever so often. "Did I wake you?" He asked, as I slung myself over his shoulder. 

"Keep playing." I whispered into his neck. He continued to play from where he stopped. My mind taking over without thinking, I started to play with him, knowing the song by heart, I played it in the lower key area, while he played it up high. It sounded beautiful. It's sound on full. I'm sure everyone in the house could hear it, by everyone I mean Violet. 

"Can you fucking not, Scarlett? It's eight a.m. and you're doing this?" Violet swung my door open, to be honest, she looks like utter shit. "Oh, Calum, what are you doing here?" She asked, looking in-between us. He was stuck on the piano with his fingers on the keys, my body draped over his, fingers still on the keys. "You play?" She asked, he nodded his head, quietly. 

"Maybe you have found your match, Scar." She winked, walking out of the room. Calum removed his hands and placed them on my hips, picking me up, and settting me down on the opposite side of where I was standing over him. 

"I thought that was going to go somewhere else, maybe somewhere exotic, or maybe we'd have sex against the piano." I mumbled, not really knowing where I was getting all of these ideas. 

"Are you mad, Scarlett Dawson? Your sister just saw us playing together and you're horny." He practically yelled at me. 

"It's not my fault you basically caused it." I looked at the ground and blushed. What has gone wrong why am I blushing. 

"I have to go I'm taking the thing." He picked up the doll by its feet and walked out of the room. At least he picked it up, even if it was the wrong way, I thought to myself, shrugging my shoulders, and falling onto my bed. Maybe I can get some sleep. 

Laying in bed and looking up at the ceiling, I felt lonely. And it's only a Tuesday. Which means I'd have to see Calum again, I wasn't happy about it, but I was somewhat glad. Jumping out of bed and into the shower, I grabbed clothes. and a tooth brush. I took my tooth brush and the bottle of tooth paste; and got in the shower. 

After rinsing my hair and body I brushed my teeth, and then gargled water. It's a bit strange that I brush my teeth in the shower, but nobody knows; therefore, who cares. "Vi!" I screamed running out of my room without make-up and pants barely on my legs. "Where are you we're way late!" I pounded on her door. Swinging it open, she wasn't there and her car keys were gone. "Not again." I muttered, running out of the house. 

Running to the school, which might I add was a few blocks away. I felt like I was going to collapse. I was exhausted, a few minutes of sleep didn't do much for me either. Running into the building I signed in at the office, being greeted by Mrs. Ruth with the usual, "you're late again, Scarlett." with a silly smile. She is my favorite staff member at this school. Everyone here is so uptight and strict. Especially everyone in the arts section.